• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Amory

I'm shocked Stone Cold's actually asking some legit questions right now. Still feels like they're dancing around but it's nowhere near as "podcast on the WWE network" as I thought it would be.

Stone Cold's podcast is legit. I don't even watch much anymore but I listen to his show

iMax

Austin: People are worried to piss someone off because they don't have anywhere else to go.
Vince: Don't piss anyone off.

Wait, wait. We're 20 minutes in and we haven't had any CM Punk or Big Dumb Fuck chants? God dammit Tulsa...
When a crowd can't even work up the energy to give the dueling Cena chants, you know you have a shit crowd.
That was awful and this crowd is so awful they just accepted it. Fucking flyover states.
This crowd is Mark City, USA.
It's Tulsa. What did you expect?
My state has the worst crowds.
Tulsa sucks.

Wow, Tulsa buried almost as badly as New Day was :(

I dated a girl from Tulsa, she was nice so it sucks to hear all this negativity about it :(

According to one other poster she bought a stripper pole for him as a gift and he hated it.

The Uso's and Cena, for the kids!!!

He hated it because he wanted to fuck her, not be teased by her. She had some health issue and they couldn't fuck for ages. It was weird, like most of the relationship stuff in Total Divas, because they do interviews after they shoot the footage and splice it in together to try and do a whole 'everything works out in the end' type thing.

RP912

Banned
Vince skating around questions and burying wrestlers...maybe he should have ran for congress instead of his wife.

RyudBoy

Hmmm, this is the first time I wish I had the network.

Still, they're not getting my money with their current shitty product.

jred2k

This is equal parts fascinating and frustrating. He's run this company how long and he still doesn't know how to book to someone's strengths?

Top Bottom