• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

People think things will change when Vince will be gone?

Nah Stephanie will still be there. She tried to take the credit for the NXT divas.

Her and Triple H are part of the problem.

Kaladin

Please, Roman did fine....as Cena 2.0. Picture John Cena in that same promo and it fits. The goofy smiling grin, everything.

Yeah. Roman's no Austin Creed out there but people immediately going "noooo please God destroy the Earth to make him stop" the second he opens his mouth to breath are being disingenuous.

exactly i didn't even think it was that bad and the crowd at the event loved it, so good on him. I give him dabs when he deserves them.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm sorry, but how could any of you possible enjoy that promo from Roman? Your opinions are different than mine, so therefore you are all obviously gimmick posters.

ScribbleD

First segment was alright. Less is more when it comes to Reigns. Stephanie rarely ever gets comeuppance which makes all of her heat kind of pointless. People are behind Reigns for now. If they over-push him again they'll turn on him just as fast as before. Like I've said previously, people like Reigns, they just don't like him anywhere near the WWE title. The closer he is to winning the title, the more he gets booed, and vice versa.

sora87

So are they setting up a roman/hunter match? Who's even left that's over and can take the belt from sheamus in time for mania. Brock coming back soon?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sorry, but how could any of you possible enjoy that promo from Roman? Your opinions go against mine, so you all must obviously be nothing more than gimmick posters.

Stop, you're gonna make too many friends too fast.

Top Bottom