• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Toki767

They at least learned to not have a 20 minute opening promo. They did it in half the time. That's probably why it felt better than usual. Stephanie should really never be in the ring with a male wrestler though.

I'm sorry, but how could any of you possible enjoy that promo from Roman? Your opinions go against mine, so you all must obviously be nothing more than gimmick posters.
We know he's horrible and we know when he opens hours mouth it's bad. We all have our opinions but fact is, Roman stinks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dolph looks like a big nothing. Get im, Ambrose.

UberTag

So are they setting up a roman/hunter match? Who's even left that's over and can take the belt from sheamus in time for mania. Brock coming back soon?
They're recreating Daniel Bryan from two years ago so naturally you can expect Roman to both beat Hunter AND win the title at Mania. Just like D.Brine did.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's a shame WWE continues to use mental ableist slurs with Ambrose's gimmick. I wish they would excise the word "asylum" from everything they do.

somedevil

Him talking about his daughter and smiling for the camera killed the promo. It's 100% Cena 2.0.
IF wasn't that it would be fine

I'm fine with his birthday wish to his daughter. He is at Raw and not a home for her birthday. A birthday wish is okay.

sora87

They're recreating Daniel Bryan from two years ago so naturally you can expect Roman to both beat Hunter AND win the title at Mania. Just like D.Brine did.

then have to forfeit it due to a pencil neck?

good to see my boy dean getting the big pops again

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
First segment was alright. Less is more when it comes to Reigns. Stephanie rarely ever gets comeuppance which makes all of her heat kind of pointless. People are behind Reigns for now. If they over-push him again they'll turn on him just as fast as before. Like I've said previously, people like Reigns, they just don't like him anywhere near the WWE title. The closer he is to winning the title, the more he gets booed, and vice versa.
Bring Nia Jax in to have her beat up Steph

bwahhhhh

just last night, HBK was saying that someone like Dolph should take the next step and move onto his identity. something beyond "Mr. Perfect" crossed with "Shawn Michaels" with worse mic skills and crowd appeal

Top Bottom