• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Ultratech

Welp, I guess Roman's becoming the new champ tonight.

Or some other fuckery.

lol @ Vince taking a page from Taker's book and utilizing the dick kick

Jerm411

Jesus Christ, they are pulling out all the stops on the Roman Express I see...frickin Vince and the dreaded you're fired stip.

cLOUDo

Why is Roman obsessed with balls?

because....

l0YyNye.gif

?

Kaladin

God damn.

Vince McMahon just did more for these two chumps in ten minutes than they've done for each other in a whole month.

Barrage

Its hilarious how theres two seperate sets of fans right now saying how obvious two seperate outcomes are.

Win it in Philly, Roman.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
More people watching tonight. Although I bet their decision to put the title on him tonight is all due to the crowd getting behind him last night.

They're literally striking while the iron is hot.

Honestly they need to. Move fast, make it happen. And just like that, the crowd wants Roman to win.

ElRenoRaven

Because they wouldn't ever "pretend fire" someone only for them to come back and main event the next pay-per-view.
They've never done that before.

No they're going to do it for a couple reasons. 1 they need the talent. 2 this is their attempt to go look see we told you anything can happen on raw.

This is an attempt to get their ratings up.

Don't suppose we're ever going to get an explanation out of Reigns as to why he's on this rampage? I... I don't even know. The crowd is confused as hell by all of this, too.

Toki767

Honestly they need to. Move fast, make it happen. And just like that, the crowd wants Roman to win.

I agree. Reigns is not going to be this hot again after tonight (he already isn't as hot after getting slapped by Steph and low blowed by Vince).

If they're going to pull the trigger without getting cold feet, they should just do it now. Waiting until Mania is asking for disaster to strike.

somedevil

I just realized it now. Cena is coming back to help Roman win the title isn't he.

edit: Wasn't the last title change was When Ziggler won the title from Del Rio the night after Wrestlemania?

Top Bottom