• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Y'all getting worked if you think we're getting a title change on Raw.

We'll get this next week.

08eed795.gif~original

Nose Master

I feel like all the "quit smiling for fucks sake" in Steph / Vince's promos were shoots. He literally just has to stand there and do nothing, and he couldn't even handle that.

Do you guys have wrestling fans that you know in rl?

I am the only person that still follows wrestling that I personally know, lol. I am dragging my wife to a WWE live event this month, and then I just found out that NXT will be in my area at the end of January. I may just go alone!

Two friends of mine from college and I make a thread on Facebook every week and basically MST3K the show. It's a lot of fun.

MrNelson

Banned

I am the only person that still follows wrestling that I personally know, lol. I am dragging my wife to a WWE live event this month, and then I just found out that NXT will be in my area at the end of January. I may just go alone!
Since I moved away, no. My girlfriend has been her whole life and was the one that got me into it a few years ago. I used to work with a few smarks, but I've yet to find any at my new job.

Got a buddy who's a huge Cena mark for some reason. Also he hasn't watched in a few months because of the general shittiness.

One of the co workers that I can stand watches it weekly and is only in news in hopes of working there like me.

Mahonay

Banned
About to start watching the first episode of Fargo, heard it's pretty damn good.

I'll check back later to see how RAW went. I'm sure it will be great!

ScribbleD

Why is Breeze even on the main roster?

Because everybody was complaining about him being in NXT for so long and never getting called "up."

When are people going to learn that you don't get called up to the main roster, you get called down. You should be praying that your favorite wrestlers don't get called down from NXT, because they will be on borrowed time at best.

Barrage

Breeze is exactly where he should be.

You wanted the end of 50/50 booking?

Then Breeze ain't gonna get his 50 anymore.

Tyler Breeze was always a horrible gimmick. Especially when WWE doesn't give them background or promo time to flesh out the gimmick. It's just bound to fail. All of these NXT gimmicks are obvious fails like Adam Rose, Tyler Breeze, Bo Dallas, etc.

Top Bottom