• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

UberTag

LOL at the idea of Roman going on SportsCenter tomorrow as a fired WWE ex-employee.
They're so telegraphing the win here.

Next title change to take place at WrestleMania Viking Helmet.

You dumb motherfuckers. You are running an angle where the guy might get fired and are simultaneously advertising him for a TV appearance for the company tomorrow night.

if the stipulation wasn't enough now they're saying Roman's on ESPN tomorrow, might as well pull a WCW and get Cole in the ring to announce Roman's winning

Reigns might be fired, but is being promoted for Sportscenter? Are they really that stupid? 30 fucking writers and they can't figure out the stupidity there?

UberTag

Reigns might be fired, but is being promoted for Sportscenter? Are they really that stupid? 30 fucking writers and they can't figure out the stupidity there?
Can't say no to Vince. Gotta yup yup yup it up while laughing on the inside about how stupid the internal logic is.

ElRenoRaven

So I see the crowd is dead again. Good job earlier tonight WWE. Also I love the plugging of Roman being on ESPN. Never learn Vince.

Heroman

Banned
Yeah ,it is really werid that the cowrd is dead right now , especially since this is the first wwe championship title match in like 4 months.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
he's gonna win the title and then vince will fire him anyways

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I think everyone is also waiting for the big swerve as well at this point. No one thinks it would end legitimately.

If they had started this like at 7:40 - then they might have had more of a chance.

Also - a commercial right as the match starts? Yikes.

justjim89

As we all know, getting fired is rendered null and void if the firer is attacked and incapacitated before finishing the sentence. Roman gets screwed, Vince gets dropped, Roman is safe.

Top Bottom