• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

The fan I was talking about was named "Faith No More" lmfao. Never knew he had a nickname. I always saw him on tv on ECW and WWF. Wonder what happened to him. But anyways dude in the front row looks like a bootleg version...or PG version.

Laws00

Becky looked like see when to a comic convention.

she's been had that look

86a9be02ea6f80283890b8f5466ed40b.jpeg

Proc

Is ring of honor worth watching these days? I'm not really sure how to follow it on Rogers in Canada. I went to a house show back in the day when the roster was pretty great.

Wait, why the fuck are Becky and Charlotte still together? Is Becky dumber than Sting?

I mean we're supposed to believe they are best friends, so it's not unreasonable to think that Becky is giving her the benefit of the doubt and just hoping that Charlotte will snap out of it. It's not that hard to follow.

So I would assume Roman's two segments were good.

But you know he's gonna win when the "if you lose, you're fired" card comes into play. It never lets up

UberTag

So I would assume Roman's two segments were good.

But you know he's gonna win when the "if you lose, you're fired" card comes into play. It never lets up
It either telegraphs a win. Or telegraphs a fake BS firing. It's the worst stip in wrestling, IMO. And it gets trotted out countless times thanks to this dinosaur of an evil authority running things instead of wrestlers simply hating each other's guts and having feuds for titles or revenge.

That whole angle completely fucking falls apart if Becky doesn't realize almost immediately that Flair got involved. I mean goddamn they showed a replay and it happened on live TV.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Huh - been a pretty enjoyable RAW. New Day segment was funny - though I wish they had gone straight up more heelish rather than just over-gloating.

Top Bottom