• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They should let New Day lead the show for the last 2 hours. Would be better than the last 3-4 Raws

I'm just saying Breeze getting his W back, the New Day DQing the Lucha Brothers and Charlotte fucking over Becky again isn't 3 hours of content.

Bandini

So the rumor is that Raw is making an effort to be more like NXT, so I think maybe, just maybe, we're going to get simple but logical storylines with a focus on the characters.

Raw opens with a meandering promo and a 16 person "I don't even know what this is or why they're doing it" match.

Ok then.

Mizerman

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.

I like my name for them better. Roman's Little Buddies. It's more marketable. Samoan Shield is pretty good, though.

Considering that Reigns is still using a remixed version of the Shield theme, this is more apt.

Team Extreme?

5d6709d54aa39fc8ae121685e1492bf5.jpg

Ithil

So the rumor is that Raw is making an effort to be more like NXT, so I think maybe, just maybe, we're going to get simple but logical storylines with a focus on the characters.

Raw opens with a meandering promo and a 16 person "I don't even know what this is or why they're doing it" match.

Ok then.
The rumor was that they were some attempts to change it up. Nothing was said about NXT.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
and we come back to the lamest fucking move ever the "nine beats of don't look like they hurt"

Top Bottom