• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Fox318

tumblr_nom43j4ECK1srbyoyo1_250.gif

ScribbleD

It's getting worse again when they started forcing it super hard just like last year

The crowd likes him, but they know when someone is being shoved down their throats and they have no desire for him to be champion. He gets boo'd when they start pushing him into the title picture, and cheered any other time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know why I'm watching something making me angry.

Nameless

The ONLY way to get Roman over as a face the way they want, is to give him a strong heel run then and then turn him...and even that might not work.

Sanjuro

The ONLY way to get Roman over as a face the way they want, is to give him a strong heel run then and then turn him...and even that might not work.

Roman was already over! You had neckbeards who equate to 1.2% of the audience who amounted to nothing.

Why, why do they have the challenger pinning the champ before their match......why.

Why is the champ getting pinned at all........why

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They used every single person on the roster to put Reigns over for a third straight week

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I wish they would figure out what to do with Barrett. He seems like he could be absolutely amazing if they handle him properly.

Angry Grimace

Like I have to think they're going deep on this or something because they have to know using every man they employ to put Reigns over isn't working

Mizerman

It's getting worse again when they started forcing it super hard just like last year

The sad part is that people want to like Roman, but they keep wanting to super-push him then try to do this underdog angle when people know that he's going to get the title sooner or later.

No element of surprise from this storyline.

Proc

Am I really going to watch TLC? I'm paying for the network but I haven't felt this low with the product since subscribing about 6 months ago.

Raw typically sucked but the ppv card usually interested me during the Seth era. Or maybe I'm just getting sick of the same thing.

UberTag

Am I really going to watch TLC? I'm paying for the network but I haven't felt this low with the product since subscribing about 6 months ago.
That's your first mistake. By paying them money, they believe you love everything about the product and its booking. You're not voting with your wallet and expecting them to change up their booking despite not denying them your money.

Top Bottom