• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

UberTag

Still waiting for the backstage segment with ziggler and Billy Gunn talking about Uncle Joey or something like they're family.
The last time they did a segment like that backstage it featured these two guys...

WWE_Raw_10312011_Beaker_Sheamus.png

somedevil

This tag match screams Triple H because he wants more of this next year. Though the commentary screams Vince and whoever tells him about this stupid social media crap.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm enjoying this match and I also think that Swagger has really learned a lot from this tag team. He started off doing this after being demoted from the sub main event and was sloppy as hell during the beginning of this run but now? Very good at tag team psychology.

strobogo

Banned
Rey and Big Show are the true last remnants of WCW.

I'm enjoying this match and I also think that Swagger has really learned a lot from this tag team. He started off doing this after being demoted from the sub main event and was sloppy as hell during the beginning of this run but now? Very good at tag team psychology.

I agree, which is really the point in tag teams. Hide weakness, accentuate strengths.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Rey and Big Show are the true last remnants of WCW.

Makes sense considering how young they were when they started and that they were the only young guys besides Jericho to make it to the main event.

Speaking of Jericho you could also count that half timer I guess.

Top Bottom