• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

Still an awful finisher, especially when Cesaro is like 8 inches taller than him and his face doesn't come close to the canvas.

That should've been a PPV match after a sweet feud, but with WWE i'll take a pretty good TV match

And crowd totally wanted that swing. Cesaro should be a face, but at the same time, i really like the RA, so....

and and lmao, Los Matadores have done NOTHING for like the past 2 months after beating the americans on PPV. maybe they should've just been heels, there aren't enough heel teams.

Ithil

That should've been a PPV match after a sweet feud, but with WWE i'll take a pretty good TV match

And crowd totally wanted that swing. Cesaro should be a face, but at the same time, i really like the RA, so....

I think they want to save some of the bigger swings for bigger moments. Like Henry/Show, etc.

somedevil

I'm not sure Cesaro could of swung Henry. Also Bryan vs Orton matches haven't reached the one where Bryan made him tap because of all the bullshit that was attached to them.

Ithil

I'm not sure Cesaro could of swung Henry. Also Bryan vs Orton matches haven't reached the one where Bryan made him tap because of all the bullshit that was attached to them.

He has swung the Great Khali and Brodus Clay, I expect he'd be able to for Henry. Show might be a problem to get going, though. Once they're swinging, Cesaro just need to hang on for the ride really.

lol.

huh, lotta tag matches in close proximity to each other. they're really stretching out this Brodus Clay heel turn, aren't they. And I guess they're all cool with him right now

Mengetsu

KuGsj.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He has swung the Great Khali and Brodus Clay, I expect he'd be able to for Henry. Show might be a problem to get going, though. Once they're swinging, Cesaro just need to hang on for the ride really.

Henry has got to be around the same weight as Brodus.

Top Bottom