• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Punks just flexing his backstage powerz

and ambrose?

The brainbuster is a team move. If the guy receiving it flips too much his neck will snap when the other guy drops him.

He can't just take it like a suplex..

Alucard

Banned
I figured the match was non-title from the opening promo, but I think HHH left it ambiguous enough just to keep people tuned in. Haha.

AJ's got that new elf costume.

Elf costume you say

tumblr_mxxia9E6Te1qztrxyo1_250.gif

There's the screwing.

I don't mind it. Bray's right, Bryan's a coward who's totally forgot how the authority screwed him and hides behind Cena rather than speak for himself. I'd rather take a screwjob tonight and extending his fued with the Wyatts so his character actually develops over a win over Orton.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to put over this tuna sandwich I just made. Delicious as fuck, and supremely talented. This sandwich is BEST for business.

strobogo

Banned
Oh man. Nattie and Nikki trying to get a Brie chant going to absolutely zero reaction is amazing. I hope it is a storyline on Total Divas.

Top Bottom