• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Funny story about WWE and following up on things...
But of course. I just didn't know if I missed any excuses or retconning earlier in the show or whatever.

Alucard

Banned
But of course. I just didn't know if I missed any excuses or retconning earlier in the show or whatever.

Pretty sure both belts will be combined into one new design at some point. They did totally lie about "never seeing both belts in a Raw ring again," though. Fucking wrestling logic.

strobogo

Banned
JBL: Can you imagine that sawed off little goat being WWE Champion?

trips-bryan-wwe-champion.jpg

Daniel-Bryan-WWE-Champion.jpg

Sure can't, John. JBL is one heart attack away from being worse than King.

Ithil

They're clicking in this match so much better than their PPV matches. Probably because they're taking it down to mat work instead of bog standard WWE style main events.

And did he just break Bryan's finger or something?

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Orton and Bryan work so well with each other. Why WWE didn't just let them wrestle these past few months without all the bullshit is something I don't understand.

JBL is fucking terrible. He was so good in 2006-2007, even if he repeated himself a lot back then, too. Dude is straight garbage now. I'd rather have Cole call shows solo.

Yah he's really terrible especially during Bryan matches. GOAT references for everything. At least there's a possibility of JBL and Lawler leaving in a couple of years but Cole isn't going anywhere

It kills me how good WWE could be based on their talent if they freed the wrestlers up in the ring and on the mic and got some better announcers. Every so often they forget to completely shit their shows up and I get something good like tonight that gives me false hope. :|

UberTag

Man the commentary really kills the match stop fucking bickering over stupid shit
In a perfect world, JBL, Lawler and Cole would all be fired tomorrow, Vince would be banned from gorilla and they'd stick JR, Regal and Punk out there to do commentary (Punk would leave periodically to wrestle).

Failing that, dead air would also be an improvement.

Kaladin

Really?

You're in the middle of the main event of Monday Night Raw and you play a trailer for Smackdown asking "Who became champion?"

Really?

Really?

/FACEPALM

Bowser

Cole is the only one worth a damn on commentary which is crazy considering that terrible heel run he had a few years back

Vestal

In a perfect world, JBL, Lawler and Cole would all be fired tomorrow, Vince would be banned from gorilla and they'd stick JR, Regal and Punk out there to do commentary (Punk would leave periodically to wrestle).

Failing that, dead air would also be an improvement.

Regal in commentary, I APPROVE OF THIS.

strobogo

Banned
Of people currently employed by WWE, I'd love a Dusty/Booker/Renee Young team. I'd like Regal around, but you can't have 3 on color and 1 on PBP. I really want Dusty and Booker calling matches together and seeing who could say more made up words during the night.

Top Bottom