• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

KissVibes

Banned
tumblr_mxllg1wZq81sbzhteo1_400.gif

Hunico is goooood.

Cagey

Banned
AJ calls Vickie "Stay Puft".

I assume we'll be treated to obnoxious tweets and a dissertation from Brandon Stroud on the matter?

EDIT: Holy fuck she's annoying on commentary.

somedevil

Meltzer didn't say he would win the Rumble, he made speculation that it's possible.

Yeah, but right now there is a lot of possibilities that all depend if Shawn says yes to a match and if Sting even decides to come to the WWE.

If Shawn says yes. Then Batista is the favorite to me. If all the stars align and we get these 4 matches what does Cena do?

Punk vs Triple H
Shawn vs Bryan
Batista vs Orton
Undertaker vs Brock

UberTag

Face Batista.
Old Man 44-Year Old Batista.
Not Brotista.
Challenging Orton for the only title the WWE gives a damn about now.
An opponent that will only results in Orton looking terrible instead of an opponent that makes him look great (i.e. Christian, D.Brine, hell probably even Sami Zayn).

I see the WWE is well on its way to making WrestleMania an unbearable bore once again this year. Thank goodness there's a decent RAW that will follow the next night.

I'd rather see Roman Reigns fight Orton for the title.

Top Bottom