• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Heel

Dave Batista is a blue belt in Cesar Gracie jiu jits and seasoned shoot fighter, friends. The gold is his for the taking.

I see the WWE is well on its way to making WrestleMania an unbearable bore once again this year. Thank goodness there's a decent RAW that will follow the next night.

I'd rather see Roman Reigns fight Orton for the title.

Now that WWE seem to be aware of this new found tradition I expect them to screw it up.

KissVibes

Banned
Brock is fighting Batista. You think with Triple H wont be peeling that title off Randy Orton at WM30? Think again.

Cena or Rock is fighting Undertaker .

Vylash

BcNt0emIUAA3STV.jpg

Downhome

Half the time I view the Great Khali as a gigantic man with autism. If you view him like that, it makes a lot more sense. Half the time he seems to barely know what's going on, lol. But my God do I love him.

Ithil

Things that Vince appears to think are extremely funny and fresh things for humour, which are of course, not:

Bad singing
Bad breath
Photoshop jokes
People dressing up as Sherlock Holmes
Feces
Fat people

Showaddy

Well if they hold off then we are seeing two Royal Rumble matches.

Bray vs Bryan
Wyatts vs Cody and Goldust

With The Wyatts going over Rhodes brothers 2 shows in a row now and with them (smackdown spoilers)
squashing the Usos next week
it wouldn't surprise me if they get the belts soon.

Harper & Rowan seem to have leapfrogged Real Americans as the top heel tag-team at any rate.

Downhome

Things that Vince appears to think are extremely funny and fresh things for humour, which are of course, not:

Bad singing
Bad breath
Photoshop jokes
People dressing up as Sherlock Holmes
Feces

I dunno, the singing bit there was at least worth it for Khali alone.

But yeah, normally he has the worst sense of humor ever.

Top Bottom