• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

G-Fex

Merry happy Christmas everyone, I'm sorry I've not been on more. But I love you all, platonically of course.

laserfrog went big time now he's doing big time things :(

I started doing game reviews on youtube now too laser, except they're bad, really really bad.

Laserfrog

Well if it isn't Hollywood Laserfrog. Coming to plug your latest article and bury our young talent again?

My latest article is Christmas, why? The reason will amaze you!

laserfrog went big time now he's doing big time things :(

I started doing game reviews on youtube now too laser, except they're bad, really really bad.

Ooh, link me. I wanna watch! I still remember Robbie Parosel and how that brightened up my day.

TL21xx

Banned
Merry Christmas WrassleGAF!

Stone-Cold-Stuns-Santa-Claus.gif

That joke doesn't make sense because Cena and Punk are the oldest of the Main Event talent and they are in the mid 30's.

Also, listening to Edge and Jericho's podcast. Cena came up with the finish for the end of Summerslam with the ddt on concrete and then beat Barrett and Gabriel. Edge and Jericho hated it and wanted Barrett to win but he did it anyway then regretted it after he did it.

I can't think of many matches that have made me more angry than that one.

RBH

My Christmas gift to all of you is to make sure that you're all being jobbed out on Sunday Night Heat Gaming Side for the rest of your GAF careers.

strobogo

Banned
I get 5 or 6 every year, despite never asking for them and saying I have more than I'll ever wear. I probably have 15 in my closet right now. There are 3 I wear with any regularity.

charsace

Just watched the christmas RAW. Remember when people said Sandow would get to feud with Cena and that there was more to his cash in? :( How wrong were those people? :(

Vylash

Just watched the christmas RAW. Remember when people said Sandow would get to feud with Cena and that there was more to his cash in? :( How wrong were those people? :(

People also said Nexus would be the launching pad for Barrett's career, we're wrong a lot

Also, I wonder if anyone notices any sort of irony about complaining about Gaming side's complaining. But I guess I'm just hoping that someone else in the thread is clever enough to notice.

Top Bottom