• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

charsace

WWE is working over time to bury Bryan's popularity. Its gonna take them longer than it did with Ziggler since Bryan is the most over guy in the WWE right now.

LMAO, Strobogo's VinceWBF.gif just got usurped by the PC Gaming version in the Best Gifs of the Year thread, like someone just overbid him by $1 on The Price is Right.

Effing Strob.

glorious-pc-gaming-master-race-gif-wrestling-gabe-newell-986162.gif

Shouldn't you be offended he isn't being inclusive to your people and saying "Feliz Navidad"?

Yo Yo Yo, let me speak on this...

¡ORALE!

¡Arriba la raza!

Yo you know that fool jred2k be talkin about how I should be offended

But bean breath es un vato loco 4 evvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrr

but more im'potedley den all dat, WrassleGaf is bowdy bowdy and rowdy rowdy!

I also agree. I could have easily skipped all those Bo Dallas matches on NXT and saved myself an hour or two.
Bo Dallas is such a great scholar of this business that i just let him absorb all the hot trends and moves from global wrestling that is in your list and distill it down into an easy to enjoy 2013 matchology.

Bo Dallas is such a great scholar of this business that i just let him absorb all the hot trends and moves from global wrestling that is in your list and distill it down into an easy to enjoy 2013 matchology.

'Absorb' is a pretty generous choice of word, as it suggests he displays some competence in executing the moves and trends he is copying, which is patently not the case.

DMczaf

Bo's good friend Bret The Hitman Hart has taught him so much about ring work, how to live on the road, and how to get a guest spot on Lonesome Dove.

'Absorb' is a pretty generous choice of word, as it suggests he displays some competence in executing the moves and trends he is copying, which is patently not the case.
I feel like your anger towards Bo comes from an irrational place because of his many victories over British hero, Wade Barrett. Don't let feelings of nationalistic pride cloud your judgement.

I watched Dead Man Down the other day almost burst out laughing when WWE Studios logo comes up at the start of it. Wade wasn't bad in it he was also in it quite a bit

Also with Batista coming back Cena, Bryan and Punk better watch out
with their girlfriends

somedevil

WWE is going against the BCS Championship bowl game. To combat that the WWE is going to do this:

WWE is advertising the January 6th RAW, the first RAW show of 2014, as having an "Old School" theme. The show will be held in Baltimore, Maryland at the Baltimore Arena.

The dark main event being advertised is John Cena vs. Randy Orton for the WWE World Heavyweight Title with Booker T as special referee. At this point, no other Legends are being advertised yet.

edit: For the new years raw they are running a Toronto house show at the same time. So here is who going where:

While WWE is using Big Show in a diaper to hype next week's big New Year's RAW, he is not being advertised for the show. WWE will be running a live event in Toronto at the same time next week's RAW is going on in Richmond, Virginia.

The updated listing for Toronto has John Cena, Randy Orton, Big Show, Kane, Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Antonio Cesaro, Alberto Del Rio, Sin Cara and Zeb Colter appearing. The listing for RAW in Richmond has CM Punk, Mark Henry, Daniel Bryan, The Shield, The Wyatt Family, Curtis Axel, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon appearing.

So as it stands right now, next week's RAW will be without several of WWE's top Superstars.

So Bryan and Punk will be carrying next weeks Raw because there is no Cena or Orton plus they are taping Smackdown on Sunday before Raw.

somedevil

Considering the roster lately, every week is old school Raw.

That joke doesn't make sense because Cena and Punk are the oldest of the Main Event talent and they are in the mid 30's.

Also, listening to Edge and Jericho's podcast. Cena came up with the finish for the end of Summerslam with the ddt on concrete and then beat Barrett and Gabriel. Edge and Jericho hated it and wanted Barrett to win but he did it anyway then regretted it after he did it.

DMczaf

That joke doesn't make sense because Cena and Punk are the oldest of the Main Event talent and they are in the mid 30's.

Also, listening to Edge and Jericho's podcast. Cena came up with the finish for the end of Summerslam with the ddt on concrete and then beat Barrett and Gabriel. Edge and Jericho hated it and wanted Barrett to win but he did it anyway then regretted it after he did it.

Cena is 10 years stronger. Every time he comes out, he's old school.

Top Bottom