• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Verendus

Banned
It looks like Big E may have hit his nose on the mat there after falling off the apron.

Fandango may have caught a lucky break here folks. He can start working on that nose. Make it hard for the big man to breathe.

If he can't generate enough oxygen in those lungs, he won't be able to kick out due to the lack of circulation to his muscles.

Really? I think he looks great. For a guy his size I'm consistently impressed by how he moves in the ring.

I think that's part of it though. His upper body is so huge, that he kind of looks goofy when he does these sprinting clotheslines where he just kind of runs fast with his arms spread out. I know I may get flak for this, but I think he should have a more methodical offensive moveset like Mark Henry, or in some aspects, Big Show, where he doesn't over act. Obviously he could do that while having considerably more mobility. I just think everything he does looks very cartoonish.

Top Bottom