• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Downhome

Bad News Barret doesn't get over? PUT HIM ON AN EVEN TALLER PODIUM!

I wish they used that logic for all gimmicks that don't get over!

Vylash

Fuck yes

ephVeEp.gif

Eidan

I think that's part of it though. His upper body is so huge, that he kind of looks goofy when he does these sprinting clotheslines where he just kind of runs fast with his arms spread out. I know I may get flak for this, but I think he should have a more methodical offensive moveset like Mark Henry, or in some aspects, Big Show, where he doesn't over act. Obviously he could do that while having considerably more mobility. I just think everything he does looks very cartoonish.

Eh, I'd rather he continue being a big man who can move as opposed to a big man who doesn't. There's a reason why Big Show matches are typically so boring.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
That English guy in nXt is going to replace Sandow

actually they would be a great tag team

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE just ran an emo Cena video

they refuse to say he's not in the arena. There's guys selling his merch in the stands.

Malvingt2

Coach ‏@CMPunk
Oh man. My tweet to lebron didn't get used on TV. Was I supposed to hashtag Luc Longley? Call Al Issacs? #LUCLONGLEY Please RT

Oh you lol

Top Bottom