• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

tm24

Do votes for them count as double? Is that how they won?

Hey, remember how one of the dudes in this match headlined one of their big PPVs?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No, remember, it could have been worse, goddammit. It could have been Eva Marie!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
PSA: The votes for the awards are rigged, the app votes are just to see who people actually like.

How is Cesaro the one left out of the match?

ihBddAW0jFQbl.gif

Sanjuro

Wait...

Did some of the posters come in here thinking that they were watching a wrestling show that WASN'T rigged?

You did?

ibuh61HGM91oNw.gif

tm24

Hey, Sun, how do i get to write for legitshook.com? Now that im on break, i want to do a year in review for PWG and some lucha stuff

UberTag

Nikki Bella is the most vapid and fake person of all time. Holy fuck.
She's the perfect girlfriend for John Cena. I hope they stay together and have many self-absorbed babies together.
If only for their parents to potentially appreciate, at some point, the pain and agony they have inflicted upon the world at large.

KissVibes

Banned
I still can't get over Nikki Bella! Brie isn't THAT much better but goddamn Nikki is too fucking phony. It's like she just wants to marry rich and never do anything ever again. Like she's too good to be there, and doesn't give a shit about any of it.

Sanjuro

She's the perfect girlfriend for John Cena. I hope they stay together and have many self-absorbed babies together.
If only for their parents to potentially appreciate, at some point, the pain and agony they have inflicted upon the world at large.

WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW!

cuts to hospital segment.

Bella giving birth to Cena's baby, we're going to have it live!

Here it comes...wait a minute...OMGAWD IT CAN'T BE! That's Mark Henry's child!

WrestleMania: World Strongest Baby vs. Cena w/Special Guest Referee: Hand

KissVibes

Banned
At the time she left she was the best looking, best character and best wrestler in the division IMO. Real shame she left when she did.

Yeah, it's crazy. Eve was pretty bad for a long time but then she progressively got better. She even worked in a bunch of the MMA stuff she learned from her boyfriend (husband?). She was really great. Fantastic heel too.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Heard through the grapevine that Htown is going to be a mod! Congratulations for another one of our own (y2kev kind of doesn't count, thanks to the Miz)

there were two interview questions:

1. how bad is the miz
2. how would you fire the miz

also there was a bonus

3. how fat is curtis axel. the correct answer was "so fat"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, Sun, how do i get to write for legitshook.com? Now that im on break, i want to do a year in review for PWG and some lucha stuff

I'll get things worked out. Also Y2Kev is here to do the "Miz Work" so watch out!

Downhome

Is Shawn drunk off his ass tonight? I know, I know, he's heeling it up, but still. Its like we have high as a kite 90s HBK or something tonight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shizzle, guys. Remember in like 1999 when it was a thing?

Top Bottom