• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Alucard

Banned
Why was Cole laughing when Kofi delivered a vicious kick to Miz's head? That could have been sold as something serious instead of as something comedic.

UberTag

I think Hunico's by far the best Sin Cara but it seems dodgy that they're still pretending that he's Mistico.
How is it dodgy exactly? They did the same thing for Doink the Clown.
The only time they call attention to a fake stand-in is when they plan on building an angle around it - i.e. Fake Undertaker, Sin Cara Negro the first time.

Ithil

How is it dodgy exactly? They did the same thing for Doink the Clown.
The only time they call attention to a fake stand-in is when they plan on building an angle around it - i.e. Fake Undertaker.

Probably because whenever they say "Sin Cara was a big star in Mexico" they are talking about Mistico, not Hunico. He wasn't Sin Cara when he was a big star in Mexico.
They're basically taking Mistico's legacy/fame from Mexico and trying to keep it for Hunico. It's dodgy.

mramerica.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Probably because whenever they say "Sin Cara was a big star in Mexico" they are talking about Mistico, not Hunico. He wasn't Sin Cara when he was a big star in Mexico.
They're basically taking Mistico's legacy/fame from Mexico and trying to keep it for Hunico. It's dodgy.

A) It's not like Mistico's been professional with them himself.
B) Hunico DID used to wrestle under the name Mistico around the same time as Mistico. They even referenced it during their feud.

Top Bottom