• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Downhome

I'm still expecting a screwjob at the PPV. I don't doubt that there will be one champion, but I do NOT think it'll be either Cena or Orton. Just the way they are building it up, the way they are wording it, it just doesn't sit right with me.

Eve looked good during the break...

ims3IvoS4aneS.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm still expecting a screwjob at the PPV. I don't doubt that there will be one champion, but I do NOT think it'll be either Cena or Orton. Just the way they are building it up, the way they are wording it, it just doesn't sit right with me.

Triple H comes out in the middle of the match, climbs up the ladder himself takes both titles and says they're both in abeyance.

Bryan comes down the ring as the Wyatts take out Cena and Orton, believe.

If you're Daniel Bryan, how the fuck do you deal with that? You can't take attention away from the main event storyline, but you look like a dick if you don't acknowledge the audience.

Thank God for Mark Henry. I guess he forgot that Daniel Bryan was the thorn in his side during the whole Hall of Pain thing.

Downhome

It's just a hunch. I don't buy that they are legit going to let one or the other win. Something is going down on Sunday. Maybe Jericho, maybe someone else, maybe HHH himself does legit take the title somehow, but not one of these two.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Of course this thread loves Eve; she's female Batista. A good talent who only made that next step into real greatness right when they decided to hang it up.

Top Bottom