• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Bowser

jalx8hv.gif

Malvingt2

WrestlingINC.com ‏@WrestlingInc
Theres nothing the commentators can say to work around that because the entire speech was Cena getting booed. #RAW #SlammyAwards #SorryCena

Yes lol

Vylash

Am I the only one who sees nothing at all in Natalya? She can't talk, her wrestling is below average, I don't get what anyone sees in her

KissVibes

Banned
MATCH OF THE YEAR: OLD MAN ROCKY NEEDS EIGHTY REST HOLDS AND A NAP IN THE RING

Am I the only one who sees nothing at all in Natalya? She can't talk, her wrestling is below average, I don't get what anyone sees in her

She's garbage. BUT SHE WAS FRIENDS WITH BETH AND IS A "HART." WOW SHE'S AMAZING.

She can't talk for shit. Remember when she tried to celebrate a few weeks ago with the crowd and everyone didn't give a shit? She sucks.

Apparently she used to be good a long time ago so smarks think she's great and try to convince everyone that she is even though every time she gets an opportunity, she's terrible.

So nah you ain't alone

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
a diva's match was the main event for this Raw
da fuck

Now that we're getting to the stupid shit...I heard from a source that the idea of having a former champion Royal Rumble idea is more than a bullshit idea.

It's over 20 on the current active roster. You throw in guys like Hogan, Jericho, and RVD to work a few spots and you've got a nice line up. Goldberg counts too.

krae_man

Yeah that wasn't even a mixed reaction. He was flat out getting booed and he seemed legit shook.

He's smart enough to know that match was terrible and he would get ridiculed for it, yet not enough to stand up backstage and refuse to have it in the nomination list.

Top Bottom