• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Def Jam: Fight for NY (PS2) = $34.99 @ outpost.com

Joe

can someone tell me how outpost can sell these games so cheap? there's NO WAY they're getting their games lower then their sale prices.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Joe said:
can someone tell me how outpost can sell these games so cheap? there's NO WAY they're getting their games lower then their sale prices.
Tony%20Soprano.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The Faceless Master said:

Should have ordered it from EA's store months ago. The Xbox version on their site had it for $34.99 for the longest time before they corrected it. And they gave out $15 gift coupons to existing EA customers, so it could have been grabbed for $20

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Wario64 said:
Should have ordered it from EA's store months ago. The Xbox version on their site had it for $34.99 for the longest time before they corrected it. And they gave out $15 gift coupons to existing EA customers, so it could have been grabbed for $20

I forgot all about my 25% off coupon, I may have to cancel this outpost order and reorder to get the Xbox version via EA's Store... only problem is stupid only store is down right now... hope I remember later this eve... grrr

Wario64 said:
i'm most likely not gonna buy it anyway... still not too excited about their "fighting game" engine

Joe said:

They take a loss to get you in the door. I went into Fry's once to get Final Fantasy X-2 for $20 and ended up walking out with Prince of Persia ($15), four CDs and a couple manga that I had no intention of buying when I entered. I’m sure that this happens on a larger scale, with people walking out with TVs, computers, etc. who had only meant to buy the cheap DVD of the week.

Top Bottom