• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Del Taco customer complains about drive-thru order, employee stabs him in the stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012...tabs-customer-who-complained-about-his-order/

HEMET (AP) — Authorities say an employee at a fast-food drive-thru window in Southern California stabbed a customer after a dispute over his order.

A Riverside County sheriff’s statement Friday said the man complained about his order to 28-year-old Gabriel Villalba, who worked at Del Taco in Hemet, shortly before 2 a.m. Thursday.

The statement says the confrontation escalated until Villalba stabbed the customer in the abdomen with a knife.

The customer, whose name was not released, was driven to the hospital by friends. His injury is considered serious but not life-threatening.

Villalba was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and is being held on $25,000 bail.

Deputies did not know if he had hired an attorney and there were no local phone listings in Villalba’s name.

4pylA.jpg

mr stroke

I worked at Dell Taco as a cook in High School and never washed my hands. I don't think anyone else did either. None of the managers gave a shit.

see5harp

Stab a dude in the stomach for a guy asking for an extra chicken soft taco : $25,000 bail

Take pictures of a woman in yoga pants and masterbate in the privacy of your home: $2.5 million bail

Blearth

Banned
I'm compelled to always support the worker over the customer in these scenarios.

Customers are terrible people and the majority of them deserve a good stabbing.

Wait, how do you get stabbed in the chest when you're at a drive thru window? You're like, 6 feet away from each other and you're inside a car in gear. I don't understand the mechanics of how this happened.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Any place that thinks French Fries are an appropriate side for Tacos will draw unbalanced people into their employ.

Naka

It's scary to think I grew up around the corner from that very Del Taco and would go there all the time in High School. Glad I don't live there anymore!

see5harp

Dude the chicken soft tacos for 99 cents are pretty damn baller. I mean they are shit compared to those discontinued frito burritos at taco bell but I'll roll up there after the bar closes and am always satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom