• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dementium II |OT| Delay Delay Delay Delay

Manmedaz

I now finished the game - my main complain would be that it is too short. I maintain what I said about the bosses, they don't really seem to make sense to me - especially the sorceress. It's nice that there is a story in this one, but there's still things missing to add a bit more sense to it. That, and I don't really get the ending - that said, it is more or less like the ending of the first one, it leaves ground for a next episode (on 3DS? :D).

I still find that in itself, the game is really good, albeit flawed by its short length. The funniest thing is that I finished the first one in 3h30 and second in 4h30 of "real" continuous game, but I've had to restart some parts of the first one so many time that it feels longer to me !

To answer you, Bending_Unit_22, you should worry about this in Dementium 2. Renegade Kid has done a very good job of correcting a lot of the first episode's error, and saves are really well placed . In fact, so well placed that you may not loose at all during the game (at least on easy and normal mode, haven't tried the hard mode yet), except maybe against bosses.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Purchased this game from Amazon.co.uk, It kind of slipped off my radar (sorry)

Initial impressions are this game is great, love the real world and demon world changing in the game, the game has great atmosphere , smoke monsters are a really nice touch..
I am on chapter 2 atm, was playing this on the train to a family event yesterday and it helped past the journey..game is really imersive.

game doesn't feel like and FPS more like a first person horror game with exploration,i'll admit to playing it on easy due to time constraints atm.

I hope some form of Dementium comes out on the 3DS as amazed at seeing what Renegade kid can do on DS hardware (D2 60fps??).. Expecting big things..

oh BTW Jools Mutant Mudds is going to be a deffinite buy for me :D

Top Bottom