• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 8 [Univision] Agent Smith goes to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

hrkvxuerm8tkyspcahox.gif

Adaren

The Univision people freaking out when no one gives them a direct yes or no answer is ridiculous.

Or they give a direct answer and the mods ask the same question three more times anyway.

I'm surprised they didn't push harder on the Bernie clip, though. They let that one slide by.

Joeytj

Banned
Jorge Ramos is overrated as an interviewer. And I'm a Mexican journalist who admires the place he's won in American media and respect. I also work with someone who's worked with him personally.

But honestly, he is annoying many times and misunderstands what being a good interviewer is about.

TheFatOne

This is powerful stuff. Anyway, it really makes you think, the GOP is screwed with Hispanics for the next generation.

Hilarious given that a large part of the hispanic vote actually agree with quite a few GOP ideas. That's what happens when you pander to the racists in your party year after year for votes.

DJ SLEV3N

Banned
This is why Hillary has the whole trust issue thing with some people. She is shady, not giving a straight answer, I see this section of the debate hurting her.

Hillary needs to drop this 2007 line of attack. It's not working. On the other hand I respect her pragmatism. Ramos is being seriously stubborn in his insistence for promises that neither candidate can promise to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom