• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democrat Debate 8 [Univision] Agent Smith goes to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecotic

I just home and turned the debate on. Does facebook sponsor every debate now? They're the new League of Women voters.

See THIS is why people get the government they deserve. Bernie just basically lied and the people KNOW he's lying but they'll eat it up anyway.

Joeytj

Banned
Gezus Bernie, you're going full Rubio by repeating the exact same shit about LULAC and that 2007 bill.

HIllary comes up with new rebuttals every time he says them.

mreddie

Jorge Ramos is overrated as an interviewer. And I'm a Mexican journalist who admires the place he's won in American media and respect. I also work with someone who's worked with him personally.

But honestly, he is annoying many times and misunderstands what being a good interviewer is about.

He does try more hard than other Hispanic reporters in the US which are a bunch of no names.

Ekai

Jorge is awesome.

Also, hey, Hillary continuing to spread lies. Glad Bernie is calling her out on her shit.

Ashodin

Hahaha calling her out on the auto bailout and everything right to her face

"Madame Secretary I will match my record vs Your record any day of the week"

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIt

NOW SHE MAD

Arkeband

Banned
Bernie throwing down the gauntlet.

He's not going to tolerate the disingenuous smears. This might be the weakest I've ever seen Hillary in a debate.

mreddie

ATTACK

tumblr_ni7q0eOaLu1snhdpvo1_500.gif

Madness

Under Hillary and Bernie promising that, the US would probably be the only country in the world where illegal immigrants won't be deported if caught, are provided in state tuition rates even over out of state US citizens, able to get drivers licenses. It's just crazy. I mean why would illegal immigration ever stop then if everyone who comes will never be deported, they'll get a path to citizenship etc. You'd never see this in any other country. Even in Canada we deport illegal immigrants or those who get their applications denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom