• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate VI: Raid Time 2/11 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoKKeR

giphy.gif

This is quite the gif.

Zok310

Banned
Hillary should just walk off the damn stage when they bring up campaign finance. She will forever be obliterated on this topic.
"I went to Nasdaq and told them to cut it out"

Doesn't matter, she did what she needed to do and tied herself to Obama on the issue. Now it's just gonna look like Bernie's hitting him as well, which is the last thing he wants considering what vote he's going for.

It wasn't a good answer, but it's more about Bernie's responce and where it hits.

Yep. Arguing with her on this is the dumbest thing Bernie could do.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
"Wall Street is giving me all that money because they're worried if I get elected I won't be working for them. I won't, and I'll take their money anyway to beat the Republican candidate."

That's all she has to say.

pigeon

Banned
I feel like Hillary is dominating this discussion and I'm actually kind of disappointed that GAF's response is the opposite. Hillary's right on the policy here!

Mm, Hillary is getting desperate.

"I go further! I swear!"

Her plan DOES go further!

"When it mattered, he took on Wall Street?"

Obama didn't do shit. In other countries, there would be criminal persecutions and the banks would have been broken up.

In Canada, we have regulations that prevent those banks from merging to avoid that issue.

Adopting that kind of regulation would have been taking on Wall Street.

Canada has five banks that hold a massive percentage of the market there, so please don't come with that.

Regardless, most of what the banks did before the crisis was perfectly legal.

Izuna

Banned
Now when she says "No bank is too big to fail."

Is she making an observation or trying to say "No bank should be to big to fail."

ivysaur12

Banned
Ugh.

I have to be honest, I'm getting pretty tired of her hitching her wagon to the President.

There's a reason why -- he's still incredibly popular with the Dem base (especially people of color) so she's trying to be seen as his heir. It's also awkward for Bernie because he's trying to hug Obama without calling him weak on Wall St.... or anything.

kirblar

I feel like Hillary is dominating this discussion and I'm actually kind of disappointed that GAF's response is the opposite. Hillary's right on the policy here!

Radical ignorance- most aren't informed enough to know that.

Ashodin

I'm talking about her demeanor. She's really rattled here and she's getting angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom