• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate VI: Raid Time 2/11 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condom

This DBZ posting is annoying.

T5Duhmy4KAh44.gif

sorry

Brinbe

He's hardly tearing down the president.
Which is exactly why she brought him up. Because all the shit he's accusing her of, Obama did too. If you're gonna criticize her, you're gonna criticize him too. And if you're gonna say that Wall Street owns her, well does Wall Street own him too?

That's an arguable point but he doesn't want to fall into that trap.

I hope Sanders made his foreign politics homework.

Sanders is crunching, but he lost the race argument which was crutial. Whats good is that he won the immigration argument, and Nevada is just up next. <3

Politicians have been chipping away at Dodd Frank since it was implemented. Hillary needs to advocate for bringing back Glass Steagall.

Glass Steagall would've stopped nothing from happening that happened and indeed, would've made things worse if the big banks couldn't have bought up the investment firms that were collapsing.

Genuinely curious if Bernie is going to step it up on foreign policy or at least not make any more ridiculous mistakes. Not holding out hope though.

Both candidates doing pretty well, in my opinion. A couple minor stumbles by both, but nothing at "Let's dispel with this fiction" levels. As I've said with almost every debate, I don't see this one moving the needle much so far.

t-storm

I feel like Hillary is dominating this discussion and I'm actually kind of disappointed that GAF's response is the opposite. Hillary's right on the policy here!

Her plan DOES go further!
I agree, all I'm really hearing from Sanders is hyperbole.

Which is exactly why she brought him up. Because all the shit he's accusing her of, Obama did too.
OK, true, and?

Bernie is attacking money's influence on the system as a whole, and that doesn't exclude Democrats, even the popular ones, even the great ones.

Why? because that Superpac, Priorities USA, being criticized too much now, helped Obama win re-election.
Something to be thankful for, but there is nothing wrong with being suspicious of Super PACs and wanting more political candidates beholden more to the people.

And Bernie reminds us that he has neither experience or an understanding of foreign policy

I agree on that as well. They both have shitty foreign policy, it just perplexes me that she gets points for having experience when her actual policies have been blegh

They are REALLY going into it on this. Should have seen this coming though. Bernie's bread and butter has been the economy and finance reform.
Is that why he said that it's unbelievable that unsecured college loans have an interest rate of 6% but you can refinance your home at 2%?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom