• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Democratic Primary Debate VI: Raid Time 2/11 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Holy shit, he just said ISIS controls Libya.

He said they now have a strong foothold in Libya. If you have been paying attention, they've been steadily moving into Libya as they get routed out of Syria.

I mean the thing about unintended unforeseen consequences is that they're unintended and unforeseen.

Sanders facial reactions in these split screens is pretty interesting.

latest

royalan

But it was a complete cop-out hindsight answer from Bernie. "Because I was right about 9/11, I would also have been right about all these other things."

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
"There is no question that Hillary and I are friends, but let me very clear: Hillary, as your friend, you're corrupt and manipulated by Wall Street and I am better."'

When the two agree with each other I always tell myself shit like this in my head. Pretty funny.

I mean the thing about unintended unforeseen consequences is that they're unintended and unforeseen.

Sanders facial reactions in these split screens is pretty interesting.

it doesn't take a genius to realize the Iraq war was a mistake before it happened, hence why Bush and Cheney got absolutely shit on for it.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Yes Hillary, and Iraq sure turned out great. It's not all her fault obviously, probably very little really, but I wouldn't hold it up as evidence of your work.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Bernie's gotta drop the Iraq vote holy moly

Other than that he's doing surprisingly well on foreign stuff. Better than usual at least

"I will avoid unintended consequences by not doing anything."
More like, "I will not repeat decades of ill-conceived, ill met foreign interventionism."

Bernie's FP stance is actually one of the things I'm most confident in with him. His inability to turn it into a nice sound byte is less important to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom