• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon's Souls GAF PSN Chat

Volcynika

Here's a handy dandy way to get invited to the PSN chat.

Either region can get into any chat, but if you want to be grouped with people of your region, please contact the appropriate person

For NA chat: Volcynika (PSN same as username here)

For EU chat: Drame (PSN: Halba)

At work, so hopefully someone can setup a google form of who has been invited and who hasn't. Even if that can't be done currently, at the very least, please post in this thread with your PSN username and the chat region you want to be in (NA , EU, or Both).

Thanks! I'll be sending out invites in about 4 hours from now.

Hopefully i will get my game by friday (according to amazon) if not earlier. But until then add me to the list for the D.S PSN chat.

PSN ID: Gray-Jaeger90
Region: NA

Owensboro

I hate to cop out, but can't make the google form now either :(
I'll bite the bullet and do it if it hasn't been created by the weekend.

PSN ID: Owens-boro
Region: NA

Gorgon

PSN ID: Gorgonae
Region: EU (Finland, GMT+2
just in case someone cares :lol
)

Feel free to add me.

Volcynika

Yeah, everyone for the NA region aside from velvet_nitemare have been invited (I think IJoel might still be waiting too). If someone's around and in the NA chat, invite them if you can.

Sye d'Burns

PSN: aprodigalson
NA

I added myself to that spreadsheet a few days ago but have never been invited to the NA chat. I would appreciate it if someone could invite me. Thanks!

Volcynika

If you have not been yet added to the a person's friends list and need to get into the NA chatroom, please add me as a friend on PSN (ID: Volcynika) and PM me, and I'll invite you to it this evening.

Zzoram

Volcynika said:
If you have not been yet added to the a person's friends list and need to get into the NA chatroom, please add me as a friend on PSN (ID: Volcynika) and PM me, and I'll invite you to it this evening.

I'll add you tonight. I might not play tonight even though my copy just came in the mail. I kinda want to finish the last 3 trophies in Uncharted 2 first.

Top Bottom