• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Ventara

I'm in a sudden severe need of Jokers of Light, so now would be a good time to take advantage of me, lol.

Still not trading my advance SRs for them though, unless we're talking multiple.

Edit: Btw, my trade list is on the previous page (or this page if you're using 100ppp).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Whoo got a SR in Magician. after what felt like 100 summons straight with no Rares at all. "Wise Man's Wood" as an ability name made me laugh - I guess I'm still 12 after all.

Ventara

Really? A low tiered SR with the highest HP? Naaaa

Believe it. There's no data for it at level 65 yet, but it's tracking to be at least 2600. This is assuming the data in the wiki is correct. Its HP progression kinda looks weird, to be honest, so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Whoo got a SR in Magician. after what felt like 100 summons straight with no Rares at all. "Wise Man's Wood" as an ability name made me laugh - I guess I'm still 12 after all.

OMG, why didn't I realize that sooner? lol

TheAznOne

I think baekshi should have some. He gotten like 3 from yesterdays DS. I know I got one from him. So he should have some left.

Believe it. There's no data for it at level 65 yet, but it's tracking to be at least 2600. This is assuming the data in the wiki is correct. Its HP progression kinda looks weird, to be honest, so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

If that's so, I should keep him incase. So far have two. Just need 3 more.

Ventara

Oh damn, I just realized the Gravity Rush event will end in 2 days. And I was just wondering if I should trade my LotDs. Trade now, or wait and trade next week? I've already made deals for 2, but I can still back out. Decisions, decisions...

I summoned this guy for the first time tonight.
jjMbi9w.jpg

Then I got another one from a destiny summon.

putermcgee

Do all spirits have the same general progression? I have a Tezcatlipoca at level 28, and it's still on my third page of spirits (sorted by attack, of course). What makes it even worse is the level 11 spirit right ahead of it. He's got good HP, but he's so incredibly slow and weak.

I was starting to find the game getting harder faster than I was getting stronger, but then I realized I had been progressing almost exclusively West. Now I'm clearing up areas at a better pace, expanding East towards America, and it feels good. Not really good, but you know... good.

Do all spirits have the same general progression? I have a Tezcatlipoca at level 28, and it's still on my third page of spirits (sorted by attack, of course). What makes it even worse is the level 11 spirit right ahead of it. He's got good HP, but he's so incredibly slow and weak.

I was starting to find the game getting harder faster than I was getting stronger, but then I realized I had been progressing almost exclusively West. Now I'm clearing up areas at a better pace, expanding East towards America, and it feels good. Not really good, but you know... good.
His speed is pretty good. Mine is level 41 now.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member

Tezc is one of those spirits that actually gets worse in stat progression. I would not recommend him for late game use. .

I summoned this guy for the first time tonight.
jjMbi9w.jpg

Then I got another one from a destiny summon.

He is a keeper. Decent attack but that health is where it is at. 1800 base max level and 2000 when max stat.

Rixa

Pic may be from Beta though, you're right.

Its not from beta, see the level limit being 15. In beta every spirit had one level limit and it was absolute max level to spirit. You couldnt break level limits in beta.

For comparison here are few pictures from beta. Look closely level limits.

If they make Raid boss to be UC, I think they have to increase capturing of them (like every 5 killed Boss you get one UC), still it would be stupid for them. But who knows, they made some weird decisions in this game.

swnny

How do you get spirits with such high max level? All spirits I get (even SR) are with max of 25lvl... and here, I'm seeing spirits with levels over 50.

Kalamoj

How do you get spirits with such high max level? All spirits I get (even SR) are with max of 25lvl... and here, I'm seeing spirits with levels over 50.
Merge them with a joker of the same element or with a same spirit to increase level cap.

sakipon

The more I see that dumb thing the more I like it, I mean what the hell is it even meant to be? The ghost of a surfer? Demonic tidal wave? Creepy giant evil wizard? Loch Ness monster?

Seems to be some sort of sailor legend. I like this illustration on Wikipedia better though: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kuwana_-_The_sailor_Tokuso_and_the_sea_monster.jpg

Wikipedia also says they are believed to be drowned priests. The spirit should probably look a bit more human-like in DoS then.

FrAsp

Neo Member
I said before that I had trades pending on every Ashura the Evil that I need. But it seems that after my trade with BlackBuzzard, that I need just ONE more Ashura for hitting the max! Hopefully someone out there has one stored for me.

I said before that I had trades pending on every Ashura the Evil that I need. But it seems that after my trade with BlackBuzzard, that I need just ONE more Ashura for hitting the max! Hopefully someone out there has one stored for me.

What do you have for trade?

I just got an Umibozu if that interest you.
I'm typing on my phone so I can not access my list right now.

I tried to find your list but I don't need those right now. Though I guess I can give you one if you promise me your first born Horus or Anubis! I have one free slot open.

Do you still need Ziz? (Similarly, this was for your first borne Horus or Anubis).

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Its not from beta, see the level limit being 15. In beta every spirit had one level limit and it was absolute max level to spirit. You couldnt break level limits in beta.
Ah you're right.

Seems to be some sort of sailor legend. I like this illustration on Wikipedia better though: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kuwana_-_The_sailor_Tokuso_and_the_sea_monster.jpg

Wikipedia also says they are believed to be drowned priests. The spirit should probably look a bit more human-like in DoS then.

That picture creeped me out.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
silver.tongue I'm interested in a Gravity Panther, not sure what you're looking for entirely but I have a First Mother and Phoenix that I will trade for it

Do you still need Ziz? (Similarly, this was for your first borne Horus or Anubis).

Yep!

in game id is darkside31337
Looking For:

Black Tortoise
Phoenix
Thunderbird

Ziz
White Buffalo Maiden
Ah Puch
Gunslinger
Yum Kaax
Sedna

For Trade:

Kokopelli
Itazamna
Tezcatlipoca
First Mother
Magician

Spy Costume Raven

Kwatee
Ixmucane
Tlaloc
Pachamac
Set
Kanaloa
Chalchiuhtlicue

these ones only for Ziz or something really good
Sorcerer
Chernobog
Ashura (R)
Inti

Wait were you trading him for something now or is it just for the Horus / Anubis later this week?

Well, if you're busy with other trades, I guess I can wait until later. Just that he's occupying my spirit slot and my trade slots are free., LOL.

Edit: NOOOOOOO, my Yellow Emperor was killed while I was replying to you. :(

Amn

Neo Member
Anyone here have a Nevi Shaga? I've traded it away a bunch of times already, but it's the only GR spirit I don't have at this point, so I may as well collect the set. I can trade a Kat for it.

Pancakesarelove

Neo Member
Anyone here have a Nevi Shaga? I've traded it away a bunch of times already, but it's the only GR spirit I don't have at this point, so I may as well collect the set. I can trade a Kat for it.

yeah I have like 5 of them in my inbox. I kept them for ADV trade fodder.

Amn

Neo Member
yeah I have like 5 of them in my inbox. I kept them for ADV trade fodder.

Thanks a lot. I'll put up a Kat now. I think we're already friends in-game. My Destiny ID is amn-GAF.

On a related note, if anyone has the trade slot open, I could use some help dumping all my GR UCs into my inbox.

anyone got an Ah Puch, Grey, or Sorcerer available to trade right now?

I got:
Prometheus
Perun
Fukurokuju
Juroujin
Nio Agyo
2*Yukionna
Orca
Huallalllaollaolaolao
Wakan Tanka
Miroku

anyone got an Ah Puch, Grey, or Sorcerer available to trade right now?

I got:
Prometheus
Perun
Fukurokuju
Juroujin
Nio Agyo
2*Yukionna
Orca
Huallalllaollaolaolao
Wakan Tanka
Miroku

Sorry, I need the Ah Puch and Greys I have.
Would you do one of these for Orca tho:

Ixmucane
Wakan Tanka
Jurojin
Ashura The Evil
Huallallo Carhuincho (x2)
Excalibur

in game id is darkside31337
Looking For:

Black Tortoise
Phoenix
Thunderbird

Ziz
White Buffalo Maiden
Ah Puch
Gunslinger
Yum Kaax
Sedna

For Trade:

Kokopelli
Itazamna
Tezcatlipoca
First Mother
Magician

Spy Costume Raven

Kwatee
Ixmucane
Tlaloc
Pachamac
Set
Kanaloa
Chalchiuhtlicue

these ones only for Ziz or something really good
Sorcerer
Chernobog
Ashura (R)
Inti

Ah puch and sedna for Kokopelli + trash or Chal and Inti?

Top Bottom