• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

FDC1

Finally, I should be able to get the gold trophy. I only have 13 fights left on the new continents and enough orbs to revive 25 times (counting the 100 orbs we'll get in June).

tilde

Neo Member
I'm going to keep bumping this until someone is nice to have not deleted their game and can help me at 100% of fulfilling my encyclopedia.

13 Spirits left. 1 Magica Wars Hunt Girl, and 12 limited summons. Help a fellow Gaffer out.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I'm going to keep bumping this until someone is nice to have not deleted their game and can help me at 100% of fulfilling my encyclopedia.

13 Spirits left. 1 Magica Wars Hunt Girl, and 12 limited summons. Help a fellow Gaffer out.

Sorry, wish I had them. I can't believe you've managed to get the rest though, that's amazing.
I'm hoping they bring back the limited summons next month perhaps? I haven't spent my orbs yet so I'll help if they do.

You should post the list of the ones you need here. I think I only saw it in that other thread.

tilde

Neo Member
Sorry, wish I had them. I can't believe you've managed to get the rest though, that's amazing.
I'm hoping they bring back the limited summons next month perhaps? I haven't spent my orbs yet so I'll help if they do.

You should post the list of the ones you need here. I think I only saw it in that other thread.

Thanks! The collaboration Limited Summons is the hardest since many people who end up getting UC spirits end up merging them because they're not the best. And without cheating, Magica War girl hunts that are exclusive in Japan. People got them, just merge them or level them up and want to pure merge.

The regular spirits even hunt is not bad since all the continents opened up, you can get them through battle. It took some work, but eventually they dropped.

I just checked, and devs got lazy, they're reusing the same login bonuses from last month. I hope they realize they can squeeze some more money from limited summons and add it back onto the game. Otherwise, it seems bleak for me to get that 100. Only 4 people in the community has completed the encyclopedia.

Here's what I am Looking For to get that 100:

KNACK
4 Lucas UC

DOKO DEMO ISSYO
8 Toro UC

PATAPON™ 3
4 Wondabarappa UC
9 Alosson UC
10 Gekoroth UC
11 Yarida UC
18 Guardira R

MAGICA WARS (HUNT ONLY)
43 Renka Ariake R

Characters from KILLZONE
3 Arran Danner R
9 Sergeant Sevchenko R
17 Captain Narville R
18 Echo R

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Very jealous of you guys who managed to get all the trophies. Still, congratulations!

As soon as the news hit I lost all my motivation to play the game, and haven't done so ever since :/

tilde

Neo Member
So we're getting close to the end, and I'm getting extremely close to completing my encyclopedia. I need seven more spirits left to register.

If anyone can kindly see in their vita memory if they have the following spirits:

KNACK
4 Lucas UC

DOKO DEMO ISSYO
8 Toro UC

PATAPON™ 3
9 Alosson UC
10 Gekoroth UC
11 Yarida UC

MAGICA WARS (HUNT ONLY)
43 Renka Ariake R

Characters from KILLZONE
3 Arran Danner R

If you cant hunt out Renka for me, that'd be awesome.

I made this graphic, if you can please spread the word on Twitter or anywhere else, it would be greatly appreciated: https://i.imgur.com/yQd8MUI.jpg

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So we're getting close to the end, and I'm getting extremely close to completing my encyclopedia. I need seven more spirits left to register.

If anyone can kindly see in their vita memory if they have the following spirits:

KNACK
4 Lucas UC

DOKO DEMO ISSYO
8 Toro UC

PATAPON™ 3
9 Alosson UC
10 Gekoroth UC
11 Yarida UC

MAGICA WARS (HUNT ONLY)
43 Renka Ariake R

Characters from KILLZONE
3 Arran Danner R

If you cant hunt out Renka for me, that'd be awesome.

I made this graphic, if you can please spread the word on Twitter or anywhere else, it would be greatly appreciated: https://i.imgur.com/yQd8MUI.jpg

I haven't played in a long time, but I can definitely log in tonight and check for you.

tilde

Neo Member
If anyone is nice enough to reinstall their game and check, and has what I am looking for please PM me. I only need 6 spirits left.

KNACK
4 Lucas UC

DOKO DEMO ISSYO
8 Toro UC

PATAPON™ 3
9 Alosson UC
10 Gekoroth UC
11 Yarida UC

Characters from KILLZONE
3 Arran Danner R

tilde

Neo Member
KNACK
4 Lucas UC

DOKO DEMO ISSYO
8 Toro UC

PATAPON™ 3
10 Gekoroth UC
11 Yarida UC

I only have 4 spirits left to complete.... 99.58% Halp, pls.

2f0.gif

It was really nice game while it lasted :)

It's also responsible for 99% of my gaf private messages we had a nice communite here for it

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Just wanted to drop in and say good bye to this game. Got a hell lot of mileage out of it and enjoyed it for a while. Shame to see it go. One of the 100% trophies I'm glad I got. My favorite moments were ripping off trading with Shuhei Yoshida and adding him to my friends list in game lol.

NolbertoS

I recently learned about this today. Shows how neglected my Vita is :'(. I wanted to play some Destiny and saw the big sign saying servers are offline. Man, sucks to be a Vita owner lately that all free RPG's are now gone. I really hope Sony doesn't shut down more things Vita centric.

Top Bottom