• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

RpgN

And its acccepted. I can prolly accept next trade too, after that Iam few hour more or less away from Vita. Got some irl todo which involves water so playing with Vita is nono :p. But in the evening (~7h from now), Iam going to be playing with Vita ;)

You can stay away from the vita, cuz after the second trade, we would have had all the trades I think :p Once the current one ends in about 18 minutes, I'll put the second one straight away on my slot :)

Rixa

You can stay away from the vita, cuz after the second trade, we would have had all the trades I think :p Once the current one ends in about 20 minutes, I'll put the second one straight away on my slot :)

Heh yeah. Somehow I need to manage my offline from Vita so that I can minimize the time when my raid points are full :p. Going to grab Vita to trip and do Hunt when I get to destination ~125km hunt and prolly getting 1 R & 4 C/UC and same when again at home.

I have these 4 hunt only spirits waiting more spirits to merge. _Really_ slow purebreed projects :p.
2014-06-27-210422.jpg
2014-06-28-123259.jpg

2014-06-28-123249.jpg
2014-06-28-123256.jpg

RpgN

Heh yeah. Somehow I need to manage my offline from Vita so that I can minimize the time when my raid points are full :p. Going to grab Vita to trip and do Hunt when I get to destination ~125km hunt and prolly getting 1 R & 4 C/UC and same when again at home.

I have these 4 hunt only spirits waiting more spirits to merge. _Really_ slow purebreed projects :p.

The second trade is up! Come to think of it, I'm kinda your favourite chalchi gal dealer too, aren't I? How strong is yours now?

And those hunt only spirits look so good. But pure breeding them, that might take ages.

Rixa

The second trade is up! Come to think of it, I'm kinda your favourite chalchi gal dealer too, aren't I? How strong is yours now?

And those hunt only spirits look so good. But pure breeding them, that might take ages.
Nanna offered. SR Njord is going to take ages atleast, for the others yeah they too. R's are slow, to get them some speed I need to pb. Someone in my tradelist offered Barong for my R Wyvern, guess Iam going to accept it.
Destiny summoned one R Wyvern today so Econodog will have R Wyvern.

As for Chalchick:
Every Chalchick Ive got via trades.

RpgN

Looks like you might need 3 more (2 when you include the one I've just sent you). Not bad at all, you're almost there :)

Darkside, I've sent a trade request to one of your slots. Not sure if you're still asleep. TheAznOne, if you can trade right now, I can cancel this trade and trade with you in the meantime.

TheAznOne

Looks like you might need 3 more (2 when you include the one I've just sent you). Not bad at all, you're almost there :)

Darkside, I've sent a trade request to one of your slots. Not sure if you're still asleep. TheAznOne, if you can trade right now, I can cancel this trade and trade with you in the meantime.

Yea I can trade right now if you still can. I will put up the spirit on my wall.

Im in europe and I never seen these. Are they advances ?

Silver66

Neo Member
Looking to set up a trade or two. psn is econodog, ign is eco_GAF

RARES:
Kwatee
Ogma (x 2)

LOOKING FOR:
Mokosh

Feel free to make an offer if I have something you're looking for.

3 Mokosh for your Kwatee + Ogma x2 ?

Edit: @Rixa... I got a Chalchiuhtlicue . Do you need it?

RpgN

rpg whenever you want to do 2 more trades just lemme know, ill be available for the next 12 hours or so

Thanks Darkside, we'll definitely get around one trade within that time, not entirely sure about the second one afterwards. I'll let you know as soon one of the slots are free.

Rixa

Back home again. Hunts went just how I thought they would. 5 spirits per hunt and total 2 Rares. Iam happy cause 2nd hunt I got Lindwurm, first was Excalibur. Now some "serious" DoS and some beer :p.
Edit: @Rixa... I got a Chalchiuhtlicue . Do you need it?
Sure if you can trade it one of these:
3x Hermes
Toutatis
2x Excalibur
Set
Fukurokuju
Sedna
Kanaloa
Tlaloc
Bunyip

Also looking for:
Freyja
Daikokuten
Valkyrie
Heremod

Nanna offered. SR Njord is going to take ages atleast, for the others yeah they too. R's are slow, to get them some speed I need to pb. Someone in my tradelist offered Barong for my R Wyvern, guess Iam going to accept it.
Destiny summoned one R Wyvern today so Econodog will have R Wyvern.

As for Chalchick:

Every Chalchick Ive got via trades.

I've got Njord which I can trade for some other SR

zadig

Neo Member
Back home again. Hunts went just how I thought they would. 5 spirits per hunt and total 2 Rares. Iam happy cause 2nd hunt I got Lindwurm, first was Excalibur. Now some "serious" DoS and some beer :p.

Sure if you can trade it one of these:
3x Hermes
Toutatis
2x Excalibur
Set
Fukurokuju
Sedna
Kanaloa
Tlaloc
Bunyip

Also looking for:
Freyja
Daikokuten
Valkyrie
Heremod

I've got 2x Daikokuten. I'd be interested in Set and/or Hermes.

zadig

Neo Member
Deal. Sen me a friend invite Gafnick = PSNnick. You want 2 Hermes or Set & Hermes?

2km moving is usually enough to hunt 1 spirit. When not at home, I use my mobile phone as hotspot.

I now have 3x Daikokuten (just summoned another one :\ ), so Set and 2 Hermes? (If you need all three that is.)

Rixa

I now have 3x Daikokuten (just summoned another one :\ ), so Set and 2 Hermes? (If you need all three that is.)

Yea, I use all the 3. I have 2 tradeslot free and 3rd is free ~3h time. Send friend invite and put those Daikos for trade :p

zadig

Neo Member
Yea, I use all the 3. I have 2 tradeslot free and 3rd is free ~3h time. Send friend invite and put those Daikos for trade :p

I only have one free slot at the moment (not sure when the others will be free), but I've put one Daikokuten up.

zadig

Neo Member
Our trades take over 15 hours to finish. Might be better to trade 1 spirit at time.
This is my Daikokuten project situation. So low speed growth :(

Yeah, everyone I've traded with has been really far away. :(

Seems like you're almost done maxing Daikokuten's stats though. :) I'm trying to max a Sleeve Tugger at the moment, and the slow Speed growth is painful. I'm a bit worried I'll run out of levels.

Edit : Updated :

LF:

SR
Joker of Earth
Yellow Emperor
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir
Artemis

Rares :
Adv Frigg
Grey
Pandora
Hera
Freyja
Valkyr
Cernunnos
Pandora
Mokosh
Vampire Hunter
Veles
Sorcerer

To trade :

SR
Hades x2
Joker of Dark
Ladon (dragon summit x4)

R
Abzu
Tlaloc
Sedna x2
Nanna
Heremod
Wyvern
Ogma x2
Excalibur x3
Shin x2
Peluda x3
Lugh

Prince of dark (for any other prince)

Adv R
Belerophon
Balor
Chronus
Hermes
Spy Costume Raven (Gravity Rush) - basically

baekshi

Banned

LF:

SR
Joker of Earth
Yellow Emperor
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir
Artemis

Rares :
Adv Frigg
Grey
Pandora
Hera
Freyja
Valkyr
Cernunnos
Pandora
Mokosh
Vampire Hunter
Veles
Sorcerer

To trade :

SR
Hades
Joker of Dark
Ladon (dragon summit x4)

R
Sedna
Excalibur x2
Heremod x2
Ogma x2
Shin x3
Lugh x4

Adv R
Belerophon
Balor
Chronus
Hermes
Spy Costume Raven (Gravity Rush)
x2 Freyja for your x2 Shin?

Jindrael

Banned

LF:

SR
Joker of Earth
Yellow Emperor
Magician
Manannan Mac Lir
Artemis

Rares :
Adv Frigg
Grey
Pandora
Hera
Freyja
Valkyr
Cernunnos
Pandora
Mokosh
Vampire Hunter
Veles
Sorcerer

To trade :

SR
Hades
Joker of Dark
Ladon (dragon summit x4)

R
Sedna
Excalibur x2
Heremod x2
Ogma x2
Shin x3
Lugh x4

Adv R
Belerophon
Balor
Chronus
Hermes
Spy Costume Raven (Gravity Rush)

Mokosh+VH for your 2x Heremod?

NeededSleep

Hi, gonna try this trade thing. Inventory is getting too full.
Psn name: vincen09

Looking for:
SR Red hood (ssd)
SR lady of the depths (gr)
Joker of light
Joker of wood

R Black Body
R White Body
R Blue Body
R Griffin (ssd)
R spy costume raven (gr)
R spy costume kat (gr)

UC Ricky (ddI)
UC Toro (ddi)
UC jack o lantern (ssd)

willing to trade:
R gunslinger X 4
R Unicorn X3
R Spider Mother
R sedna
R Tlaloc
R Wyvern
R sorcerer
R horus
R ashira the evil
R leviathan (ssd) x2
R frog prince (ssd)
R Shin x2
Uc Alias
Uc librom(ssd)
Uc snow white(ssd) x3
Uc dullahan (ssd)
Uc centaur (ssd) X2
Uc three little pigs (ssd)
C scrap shark

RpgN

rpgn okay ill keep 3 up for the rest of the day, had a trade before I had to get done.

Just send whenever youre ready.

Thanks, you'll get one trade request in about 48 minutes. The other slots still need 12 more hours till they're free :( Tomorrow I'll definitely be able to trade the rest with you.

Rixa

I keep summoning fucking phoenix spirits, why didn't I purebreed this guy.

I got over 78k SS now and only 5k SP. I wont summon anything, cause I need those SP to trades. Just had to BL days (before that had 1 GB day, another one went with server problems)...
How many SR you need to PB, is 5 enough or is it 8?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Hey guys, I've decided to go ahead and summon 10 or so Asian and 10 EU spirits while I can in the hopes of us trading just to complete the Encyclopedia for them all.

We'd trade back to keep our original spirits, etc.

Anyone interested here? I know most of you have already summoned and did some trades, but for any people who haven't started leveling them perhaps?

TUSR

Banned
I got over 78k SS now and only 5k SP. I wont summon anything, cause I need those SP to trades. Just had to BL days (before that had 1 GB day, another one went with server problems)...
How many SR you need to PB, is 5 enough or is it 8?

I have 20SP, I have too many projects on the go right now.

I need a BL day so badly.

Its more than 5 to PB a SR I think.

Top Bottom