• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

I'm afraid the only thing I'd be interested in from your list is Captain Cook, but reading a couple of messages further down it seems you've just traded that away.

The 3 ADV SRs I'm trying to hold back for Izanami tbh, I'm expecting that I'll likely have to offer all 3 along with a number of other SRs to get someone to part with her. If I still have Kuko left when (if) I ever get my hands on Izanami then I'd be fine with trading it away for whatever.

Yep. Made a deal with b.o.o.m... You sure you dont want to pick an sr? I really need spy kat and takemi. I can also use morrigan as trade fodder..

B.O.O.M

I'm afraid the only thing I'd be interested in from your list is Captain Cook, but reading a couple of messages further down it seems you've just traded that away.

The 3 ADV SRs I'm trying to hold back for Izanami tbh, I'm expecting that I'll likely have to offer all 3 along with a number of other SRs to get someone to part with her. If I still have Kuko left when (if) I ever get my hands on Izanami then I'd be fine with trading it away for whatever.

Sounds good :)

Yep. Made a deal with b.o.o.m... You sure you dont want to pick an sr? I really need spy kat and takemi. I can also use morrigan as trade fodder..

go ahead and just do the with for Hua Po one with me for now then :) sounds like you really need to that trade so go ahead and use the Captain Cook

Sounds good :)

go ahead and just do the with for Hua Po one with me for now then :) sounds like you really need to that trade so go ahead and use the Captain Cook

You cool with that? I like to keep my promises so i will only do this if you are ok with it.

If cook is available, would you trade it for takemi or spy kat?

Andvary

FT:
SR
Artemis
Ladon x 2
Yinglong
Bahamut
Wyvern

aR
Inugami x2
Hua po
Shachi x 2
Tsuki no usagi
Okikurumi x 2
Onmyoji x2
Nekomata x 2
Spidermother x 2

R
Pachacamac
Tangata-Manu
Nanna

Event ( 1:2 Rares I want or 2:1 for Barong or Genie)
Peluda x 3
Shin x 3
Azi Dahaka x 3
Horus
Anubis

LF:
aR
Takemikazuchi
Hi no Kagutsuchi
Konohanasakuya-hime
Frigg
Mictlantecuhtli

R
Wakan Tanka
Sorcerer
Ixchel
Kisshoten
Hotei
Barong
Genie of the Lamp

SR
Yellow Emperor
T-Rex
Azure Dragon
Joker of Water

Preferably send PSN msg for faster communication PSN/DoS: ID Gekkoton

ithebigc

Neo Member
Oh whoops, I completely missed this. Sorry, I'll have to pass on this since I'm on my last Ixchel and she's relatively in demand while I'm not in a rush for Queens of Wood/Metal (really looking for Light/Dark). Was there any other R you were eyeing?

I've given it some thought and I might start giving away all my spirits in a raffle or something here.
Sad to see you quitting the game for real :(

putermcgee

I just summoned a Phoenix, and just as I was getting excited about it, I remembered my fire team is basically all set, and I still have a Vermilion Bird and Wyvern (SR) that I want to level up.

What are people getting for a Phoenix these days? Could I get multiple Spy Costume Yunicas, or a T-Rex or something for it?

I just summoned a Phoenix, and just as I was getting excited about it, I remembered my fire team is basically all set, and I still have a Vermilion Bird and Wyvern (SR) that I want to level up.

What are people getting for a Phoenix these days? Could I get multiple Spy Costume Yunicas, or a T-Rex or something for it?

Not a T.Rex because that's a Hunt only spirit while Phoenix is a common pool SR.

I can get you a Spy Yunica and another R for it tho.

Literally no idea what Yunica is worth these days, but I'd be more than willing to trade my 2 Spy Costume Yunicas for a Phoenix.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Oh whoops, I completely missed this. Sorry, I'll have to pass on this since I'm on my last Ixchel and she's relatively in demand while I'm not in a rush for Queens of Wood/Metal (really looking for Light/Dark). Was there any other R you were eyeing?

Sad to see you quitting the game for real :(

No problem. Only other ones I'm interested would be Freyja or Fukurokuju as I'm missing both in my Encyclopedia.
Heck, I'll give you 1 Queen for free if you want to trade me both of them, and then I trade back to you. :)

yella

I've been looking for one to level up mine (been stuck at level 35 forever.)
Would you trade it for an Event SR (either Ladon or Wyvern)?

Inc giant list

FT

SR
Wizard
8x Bahamut
4x Ladon

AR
Leviathan
God of Fish
2x Hua Po
Hi no Kugutschi
Ame No Uzeme
2x Spy Yunica
2x Konohanasayuki-hime
Shachi
2x Nekomata
Balor
Onmyoji
Morrigan

R
Toutatis
2x Huallallo Carhuincho
2x Chalchiuhtilcue
Peluda
Set
Gunslinger
Wakan Tanka
2x Anubis
Shin
Azi Dahaka
Daikokuten

LF

SR
T-Rex
Yellow Emperor
Hades
Azure Dragon

Jokers
Light
Metal

AR
Inugami
Muramasa

R
Prometheus
Lugh
Freyja
Hermes
Hotei
2-3 Heremod
Wyvern
Ixchel

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Inc giant list

FT

SR
Nuanda Silver Arm

AR
Heracles

R
Buffalo Maiden
Captain Cook

LF

SR
Hades

AR
Morrigan
Muramasa

R
Prometheus
Lugh
Hermes
Heremod

Hades for Nuanda?
Morrigan for Heracles?
3 rares of the 4 quoted for Captain Cook and Buffalo Maiden?

Also, I noticed you had Inugami in both sections.

Ye inugami is pretty much if anyone wants him and offers Muramasa or Morrigan for him ill trade him if anyone has Inugami and wants any of the spirits i have listed ill keep him and start lvling.

I say yes to all those trades

and i want Prometheus,Lugh and Heremod.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Ye inugami is pretty much if anyone wants him and offers Muramasa or Morrigan for him ill trade him if anyone has Inugami and wants any of the spirits i have listed ill keep him and start lvling.

I say yes to all those trades

and i want Prometheus,Lugh and Heremod.

Alright cool.
All three of my trade slots will open in exactly 1 hour from now.

Ok my vita is charging atm ill put em up before that hour, so just send me the TR. Lets do Nuanda,Hera and buffalo maiden first.

Edit: All 3 are up.

tilde

Neo Member
FT:

Ixmucane
Freyja
Jamsch
Chloris
Huallallo Carhuincho
Sorcerer
Tangata-Manu
Set
Cronus
Onmyoji
Bellerophon
Shachi
Ah Puch
Peluda
Genie of the Bottle - willing to trade for 2 SR

The google doc.

My trade block is full for the next few hours. PM me here if you see anything that piques your interest.

DoS ID: ellpsn

Top Bottom