• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Reiyatik level 8, Reverdandi level 4, Miyokutsu level 1. It's about time they sorted out this shitty unbalanced raid boss system, it makes no sense why I'm getting the US boss more than the other two combined on the EU version.

Akuosa

Reiyatik level 8, Reverdandi level 4, Miyokutsu level 1. It's about time they sorted out this shitty unbalanced raid boss system, it makes no sense why I'm getting the US boss more than the other two combined on the EU version.
It's random, so that can happen. I've only fought Reiyatik once myself, and the others six and five times on the EU version. Only luck and the RNG to blame.

baekshi

Banned

Well I got Reverdandi LV 5, Reitatik LV 2, Miyokutsu LV 5

I'm in US.

yella

Well I got Reverdandi LV 5, Reitatik LV 2, Miyokutsu LV 5

I'm in US.
I'm 5/6/6, with a pretty even balance. Last time I was 3 ahead with Miyokutsu, I fought al the rest till they got to level 5, then fought her 2 times to get to level 5 as well lol!

Hope to get everybody up to level 10 by the end of the (in-game) day.

HsN5afp.jpg

Finally got her!

So I suppose the next step is pure breeding. What level should I start doing that at for a SR and roughly how many will I need?

RpgN

Finally got her!

So I suppose the next step is pure breeding. What level should I start doing that at for a SR and roughly how many will I need?

Definitely after level 55. It depends on the pure breeding stats you will get. Based on her level 1 stats, you're looking at at least 7, possibly up to 10 for pure breeding. But as mentioned, you can't tell for sure until she is around level 55-59.

Definitely after level 55. It depends on the pure breeding stats you will get. Based on her level 1 stats, you're looking at at least 7, possibly up to 10 for pure breeding. But as mentioned, you can't tell for sure until she is around level 55-59.

So I'd need to get hold of 3 dark Jokers and then 7-10 more Tsukuyomi. Doesn't sound that bad, I'm sure her current value will drop considerably when people start getting multiples of them.

RpgN

So I'd need to get hold of 3 dark Jokers and then 7-10 more Tsukuyomi. Doesn't sound that bad, I'm sure her current value will drop considerably when people start getting multiples of them.

7-10 is for pure breeding excluding the ones you use for the base and level breaking. I'd imagine it would be easier for you to get hold of her than JoD after a while. I think? Unless I'm greatly underestimating the waifu factor D:

You get 5 from the event, right? Then you should need 7-10 more without the jokers.

You smile me.... good try :)

WE are talking about Ashura, t-rexand others same level....

Isnt this like it always goes?

Spirits are out... Value is way high.

Mid-event, value plummets when ppl realize that everybody has the spirits.

Event is over, most ppl dont look for those spirits anymore, but ppl that do are willing to give a lot for them?

I see this pattern everytime...

I wouldn't be surprised if Tsukuyomi never drops in value at this rate - 3:1 and 2:1 mid-tier SR offers all over the place for her currently. I'm guessing being a SR Asian waifu combined with everyone having the chance to get 5 of them means most people are aiming for a pure breed.

IMBored

Hey guys, two newbie questions about merging. For lb, does the spirit have to be max level to lb, or if you merge a joker with a lv1 spirit it lbs? And for pure breeding, do you use only the same spirits, or do have to throw other spirits to increase exp?

Doomshine

I wish they would put the limited UC summons into the normal summon pool for the duration of a limited summons event and keep the Rs and SRs in the Destiny orb pool.

Isnt this like it always goes?

Spirits are out... Value is way high.

Mid-event, value plummets when ppl realize that everybody has the spirits.

Event is over, most ppl dont look for those spirits anymore, but ppl that do are willing to give a lot for them?

I see this pattern everytime...
Yes, once the event is over they become rare with no way to get more.

Hey guys, two newbie questions about merging. For lb, does the spirit have to be max level to lb, or if you merge a joker with a lv1 spirit it lbs? And for pure breeding, do you use only the same spirits, or do have to throw other spirits to increase exp?
You can only level break when it says max. Use a joker or identical spirit to break it.
Pure breed UC after lvl 20, R after 40, SR after 55.

baekshi

Banned
FT
aR
Heracles
Onmyoji x2
Hua Po
Nekomata x3
Okikurumi x4
Valkyrie (SSD)
Behemoth (SSD)
Leviathan (SSD) x2
Newscaster Toro
Newscaster Kuro
Muramasa
Hi no Kahutsuchi x2
Tsuki no Usagi

R
Prometheus
Chalchiuhtlicue
Abzu x2
Tangata-Manu
Grey
Set
Orca
Sedna x4
Zhuge Liang ( for Genie only)
Heremod
Azi Dahaka
Ziz (raid only)

aSR
Poseidon
SR
God of Water
Itzamna
Ladon x2
Leviathan
Tezcatlipoca x2
Black Tortoise (Azure Dragon or better offer)
White Tiger (Azure Dragon or better offer)

can't go any further down box so have more spirits .

LF
Tsukuyomi
Iyatiku
T.rex
Kokopelli
Phoenix
Azure Dragon
Ame no Uzume
Konohanasakuya-hime
Genie of Lamp
Nezha
Umibozu
Jurojin
Umibozu
Shin
Gunslinger
Spy Costume Kat
offers

For Level Break the spirits needs to have the MAX tag.
You break with an identical spirit OR a joker of it's element.

Pure merging should start at a higher level because the higher the stat, more bonus points you get for each merge, so you need less identical spirits to finish the project.

You can start UCs after 25.
R's after 40.
SRs after 55.

Pure Meretseger
djX3ZJX.jpg

For a 2.0, that's fucking excellent.

tilde

Neo Member
FT:

R:
Freyja 2x
Gandharva the Music God
Huallallo Carhuincho
Sorcerer 2x
Veles 2x
Wyvern
Set
Kwatee 3x
Peluda 2x
Genie of the Bottle (For Barong or SR only)

UC:
Sleeve-Tugger
Jiangshi
Rain Woman
Female Shaman
Chloris

Av R:
Onmyoji
Shachi
Jamsch

LF:
Lady of the Depths (Will give multiple R)
White Tiger
T-Rex
Black Tortoise
Vermillion Bird
Azure Dragon
Kokopelli
Joker of Light
Joker of Dark
Koro-pok-guru
Pachacamac
Barong
Phoenix
YingLong
Horus

Google Doc for reference

Please PM me here or on PSN (Id: tilde-)

putermcgee

I wish they would put the limited UC summons into the normal summon pool for the duration of a limited summons event and keep the Rs and SRs in the Destiny orb pool.
I wish they would just remove the UC summons from the advanced summon pools. They are useless in the game, and leveling them up, even without pure breeding, is such a pain because you either need another of the same spirit, or you need to waste a Joker.

I did buy another 500 Orb pack with the current sale going on, and I'm really hoping to get my Spy Costume Raven purebred, but unless they have a Shadow of the Colossus, Parappa, or Vib Ribbon event, I don't think I'm going to bother anymore.

You can only level break when it says max. Use a joker or identical spirit to break it.
Pure breed UC after lvl 20, R after 40, SR after 55.
To add to that, you really shouldn't use a Joker on a C or UC to level break. You probably shouldn't use a Joker on most Rs either, but that's personal preference (for example, don't use a Joker on an R that you can get in your regular summon pool).

As for pure breeding, you can start any time you want, and there's no harm in starting a pure breed on a UC from the get go. Every spirit has a maximum amount of bonus stats you can get from pure breeding, so you'll never have to merge the same spirit exclusively. Just keep in mind that you get more bonus stats when the spirit is at a higher level, which is why you should wait until the last level break to pure breed Rs and SRs so you're not wasting them early on.

Top Bottom