• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny of Spirits |OT| Praise the Spirits of Shu's Voices

Ventara

Just want to say I'm still here. it's just that the game keeps giving me errors and kicking me out of the Friends List.

Edit: Okay. That's all of them. Thanks a lot for your help!

yella

Yeah, saw it when I logged in today. Supposed to be for the coming event. They said that as a result, there won't be any maintenance tomorrow.

Ventara

Maintenance just started. So, could this mean the next Raid Event will start after it's over, or is it still scheduled for tomorrow?

yella

Maintenance just started. So, could this mean the next Raid Event will start after it's over, or is it still scheduled for tomorrow?

Thursday at 03:00 UTC is what I see on the website. It'll probably start at the same time as all their other raids.

Ventara

putermcgee

I'm sad that I'm in the process of pure breeding a White Buffalo Maiden, and now probably won't even use it since it's kind of redundant now.

putermcgee

ive had one forever, shes probably my most common spirit

her skills leave a lot to be desired
Yeah, mine's at something around level 45, and it's still really low when I arrange my spirits by attack. The Sorcerer is much better with the same skills.

TUSR

Banned
Yeah, mine's at something around level 45, and it's still really low when I arrange my spirits by attack. The Sorcerer is much better with the same skills.

i actually tried to log in today but got a maintenance message on a tuesday. wanted to reclaim my ps+ orbs and give the spirit away to someone here.

I wonder what the requirements are for the final boss. I didn't know you had to get all the Dragons to level ten during that event, so I missed fighting that one.

baekshi

Banned
DoS_MoW_EN03.jpg

【Monday】 Yaksha [Dark]
 【Tuesday】 White Buffalo Maiden [Fire]
 【Wednesday】 Skuld [Water]
 【Thursday】 Itzpapalotl [Wood]
 【Friday】 Nuwa [Metal]
 【Saturday】 Urd [Earth]
 【Sunday】 Vairocana [Light]
 【Final Boss】 Nemesis [Dark]

DoS_MoW_EN03.jpg

【Monday】 Yaksha [Dark]
 【Friday】 Nuwa [Metal]
 【Saturday】 Urd [Earth]

All variations of waifu's!

Rixa

If they keep raid WBM look same as R, Ill trade them away. Dont like the picture of WBM. Urd on the otherhand hmm to make a pb project.

Ventara

I'm sad that I'm in the process of pure breeding a White Buffalo Maiden, and now probably won't even use it since it's kind of redundant now.

Dude, don't stop! She's one of my best Rs and with PB, her stats are 1580/434/403, and only for 2.5 cost.

DoS_MoW_EN03.jpg

【Monday】 Yaksha [Dark]
 【Friday】 Nuwa [Metal]
 【Saturday】 Urd [Earth]

OMG! The waifu levels are off the charts on these ones. Might have to PB regardless of stats. So purdy.

If they keep raid WBM look same as R, Ill trade them away. Dont like the picture of WBM. Urd on the otherhand hmm to make a pb project.

It's different. You can see her in the pic. Top right.

Silver66

Neo Member
-------------------- FT
SR
Tsukuyomi x13, Verdandi x7, Iyatiku x7, Bahamut x5, Wizard x2, Yinglong, Ladon x2, Nuada the Silver Arm x2, Tezicatlipoca
Adv R
Heracles, Macha, Okikurumi x6, Onmyoji x5, Nekomata x2, Inugami, Karyobinga x3, Hua Po x7 (2 Reserved), Shachi x4, Tsuki-no Usagi, Hellbound
R (3:1SR/Barong/advR)
Prometheus, Cernunnos x4, Tlaloc x6, Ogma x3, Shennong x3, Genie x2/Nezha x2 (only 1:1 Barong or 2:1 SR), Heremod, Freya x2, Pandora, Excalibur x9, Belobog, Fukurokuju, Peluda x3, Gandharva x2, Daikokuten, Mokosh x4, Tangata-Manu, Chalchiuhtlicue x3, Lugh x3, Bunyip x2, Huallallo Carhuincho x2, Orca x4, Pachacamac x4, Mazu(UC), Demeter, Azi Dahaka, Shin x5 (only 2:1 Barong), 9 Tiles-Fox x4/Captain Cook x4 (only 2:1 Barong or 3:1 SR)

-------------------- LF
SR
Tyr (2SR:1Tyr), Trex, Ashura, White Saxon Dragon, Eingana, Guan yu, Yellow Emperor, JoF x2
Adv R
Morrigan, SC Raven, SC Kat, Cronus, Ares
R
Barong

(The number showed above are in real time and updated with the "add" and "traded"

Edit..... add: Tlaloc x2, Pachacamac, Huallallo Carhuincho, Captain Cook x4, Pandora, Prometheus
Edit..... Traded: Umibozu x3, Valkyrie x2, Prometheus x2, Pandora x3, Ixchel x2
Edit..... Traded: Iyatiku

Judging by the designs this is my guess as to which spirit is which. Not 100% sure on Nuwa, Yaksha and Vairocana, but Urd, WBM, Skuld, Itz and Nemesis should be correct.

jvP5V9M.jpg

Urd, Skuld and Yaksha are the only 3 that interest me so I guess that means a lot of trade fodder.

ithebigc

Neo Member
For anyone here, I'm offering 2 Spy Costumes of your choice for 1 Takemikazuchi or 1 Konohanasakuya-hime, so please give me offers! Also, I need one last Ame no Uzume, so I'll also give any Spy Costume of your choice for her too.

-------------------- FT
SR
Tsukuyomi x14, Verdandi x7, Iyatiku x8, Bahamut x5, Wizard x2, Yinglong, Ladon x2, Nuada the Silver Arm x2, Tezicatlipoca
Adv R
Heracles, Macha, Okikurumi x6, Onmyoji x5, Nekomata x2, Inugami, Karyobinga x3, Hua Po x7 (2 Reserved), Shachi x4, Tsuki-no Usagi, Hellbound
Prometheus x2, Cernunnos x4, Tlaloc x4, Ogma x3, Shennong x3, Genie x2/Nezha x2 (only 1:1 Barong or 2:1 SR), Valkyrie x2, Heremod, Freya x2, Pandora x3, Excalibur x9, Belobog, Fukurokuju, Peluda x3, Gandharva x2, Daikokuten, Mokosh x4, Tangata-Manu, Chalchiuhtlicue x3, Lugh x3, Bunyip x2, Huallallo Carhuincho, Umibozu x3, Orca x4, Pachacamac x3, Ixchel x2, Mazu(UC), Demeter, Azi Dahaka, Shin x5 (only 2:1 Barong), 9 Tiles-Fox x4 (only 2:1 Barong or 3:1 SR)

-------------------- LF
SR
Tyr (hp), Trex, Ashura, White Saxon Dragon, Eingana, Guan yu, Yellow Emperor
Adv R
R
Barong
Yellow Emperor for Tsukuyomi?

ithebigc

Neo Member
Deal. Tsu ready on the Galactus' s wall
Thanks for the trade! Forgot to ask, but would you also want to trade Genie for either Spy Costume Raven or Spy Costume Kat? I'd do that trade as long as you have any Gravity Rush UC besides Nevi Mossui to use as a filler spirit

Silver66

Neo Member
Thanks for the trade! Forgot to ask, but would you also want to trade Genie for either Spy Costume Raven or Spy Costume Kat? I'd do that trade as long as you have any Gravity Rush UC besides Nevi Mossui to use as a filler spirit

No thanks, Genie is tradable for other stuff.....

Rojo

-------------------- FT
SR
Tsukuyomi x13, Verdandi x7, Iyatiku x8, Bahamut x5, Wizard x2, Yinglong, Ladon x2, Nuada the Silver Arm x2, Tezicatlipoca
Adv R
Prometheus x2, Cernunnos x4, Tlaloc x6, Ogma x3, Shennong x3, Genie x2/Nezha x2 (only 1:1 Barong or 2:1 SR), Valkyrie x2, Heremod, Freya x2, Pandora x3, Excalibur x9, Belobog, Fukurokuju, Peluda x3, Gandharva x2, Daikokuten, Mokosh x4, Tangata-Manu, Chalchiuhtlicue x3, Lugh x3, Bunyip x2, Huallallo Carhuincho, Umibozu x3, Orca x4, Pachacamac x4, Ixchel x2, Mazu(UC), Demeter, Azi Dahaka, Shin x5 (only 2:1 Barong), 9 Tiles-Fox x4 (only 2:1 Barong or 3:1 SR)

-------------------- LF
SR
Tyr (hp), Trex, Ashura, White Saxon Dragon, Eingana, Guan yu, Yellow Emperor, JoF x2
Adv R
R
Barong

Edit..... add Tlaloc x2, Pachacamac

SC Kat for some verdandi?

Judging by the designs this is my guess as to which spirit is which. Not 100% sure on Nuwa, Yaksha and Vairocana, but Urd, WBM, Skuld, Itz and Nemesis should be correct.

jvP5V9M.jpg

Urd, Skuld and Yaksha are the only 3 that interest me so I guess that means a lot of trade fodder.

It will go down to the art + skill combo.

Right now, I´m feeling like keeping none and trading for other spirits I need.

yella

Looks like there are only 3 SR spirits this time. WIll probably just purebreed WBM (need another fire SR since Guan Yu is almost impossible to find and I haven't been able to summon or trade a Phoenix since I started playing) and trade away the rest for other spirits I'm raising. Here is the complete list of rewards for each spirit you'll be fighting during the raid:

■Conquest Level Rewards
Based on the levels of bosses you defeat, you will receive the following rewards.
*These rewards are only for bosses you found.

Target Enemy: Yaksha [R/Dark]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1000
  LV 10/Yaksha [R/Dark]
  LV 15/Summoning Stones 1500
  LV 20/Yaksha [R/Dark]
  LV 25/Prince of Dark (For merging) [UC/Dark]
  LV 35/Yaksha [R/Dark]
  LV 40/Queen of Dark (For merging) [R/Dark]
  LV 50/Yaksha [R/Dark]
  LV 65/Summoning Stones 8000
  LV 80/Spirit Points 11000
  LV 95/Summoning Stones 12000
  LV 99/Summoning Stones 1500

Target Enemy: White Buffalo Maiden [Fire]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1500
  LV 10/White Buffalo Maiden [SR/Fire]
  LV 15/Summoning Stones 2000
  LV 20/White Buffalo Maiden [SR/Fire]
  LV 25/Prince of Fire (For merging) [UC/Fire]
  LV 35/White Buffalo Maiden [SR/Fire]
  LV 40/Spirit Points 6000
  LV 50/White Buffalo Maiden [SR/Fire]
  LV 55/Queen of Fire (For merging) [R/Fire]
  LV 65/White Buffalo Maiden [SR/Fire]
  LV 80/Summoning Stones 10000
  LV 95/Spirit Points 12000

Target Enemy: Skuld [Water]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1000
  LV 10/Skuld [R/Water]
  LV 20/Skuld [R/Water]
  LV 25/Prince of Water (For merging) [UC/Water]
  LV 35/Skuld [R/Water]
  LV 40/Queen of Water (For merging) [R/Water]
  LV 50/Skuld [R/Water]

Target Enemy: Itzpapalotl [Wood]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1000
  LV 10/Itzpapalotl [R/Wood]
  LV 20/Itzpapalotl [R/Wood]
  LV 25/Prince of Wood (For merging) [UC/Wood]
  LV 35/Itzpapalotl [R/Wood]
  LV 40/Queen of Wood (For merging) [R/Wood]
  LV 50/Itzpapalotl [R/Wood]

Target Enemy: Nuwa [Metal]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1000
  LV 10/Nuwa [R/Metal]
  LV 20/Nuwa [R/Metal]
  LV 25/Prince of Metal (For merging) [UC/Metal]
  LV 35/Nuwa [R/Metal]
  LV 40/Queen of Metal (For merging) [R/Metal]
  LV 50/Nuwa [R/Metal]

Target Enemy: Urd [Earth]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1000
  LV 10/Urd [R/Earth]
  LV 20/Urd [R/Earth]
  LV 25/Prince of Earth (For merging) [UC/Earth]
  LV 35/Urd [R/Earth]
  LV 40/Queen of Earth (For merging) [R/Earth]
  LV 50/Urd [R/Earth]

Target Enemy: Vairocana [Light]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Spirit Points 1500
  LV 10/Vairocana [SR/Light]
  LV 15/Summoning Stones 2000
  LV 20/Vairocana [SR/Light]
  LV 25/Prince of Light (For merging) [UC/Light]
  LV 35/Vairocana [SR/Light]
  LV 40/Spirit Points 6000
  LV 50/Vairocana [SR/Light]
  LV 55/Queen of Light (For merging) [R/Light]
  LV 65/Vairocana [SR/Light]
  LV 80/Summoning Stones 10000
  LV 95/Spirit Points 12000

Target Enemy: Nemesis [Dark]
  Conquest Level/ Rewards
  LV 5/Nemesis [SR/Dark]
  LV 15/Nemesis [SR/Dark]
  LV 25/Nemesis [SR/Dark]
  LV 35/Nemesis [SR/Dark]
  LV 45/Summoning Stones 6000
  LV 55/Nemesis [SR/Dark]
  LV 65/Spirit Points 8500
  LV 80/Summoning Stones 11000
  LV 95/Spirit Points 12500
  LV 99/Summoning Stones 2000

Also, here are the rewards for total bosses defeated:

Total Number Defeated/ Rewards
  22/Spirit Points 3000
  44/Summoning Stones 5000
  77/ Joker of Wood (For merging) [SR/Wood]
  99/Joker of Earth (For merging) [SR/Earth]
  150/Joker of Metal (For merging) [SR/Metal]
  200/Joker of Water (For merging) [SR/Water]
  250/ Joker of Dark (For merging) [SR/Dark]
  300/Joker of Light (For merging) [SR/Light]
  350/Joker of Fire (For merging) [SR/Fire]
  400/Summoning Stones 8000
  450/Spirit Points 8000
  500/Summoning Stones 10000
  550/Spirit Points 10000
  600/Summoning Stones 12000
  650/Spirit Points 12000
  700/Summoning Stones 15000
  750/Spirit Points 15000
  800/Spirit Points 20000

Probably gonna stop when I get to 350; just want to get the Jokers so I can use them on my adv SR/trade them away for other SR I need.

With the 8 new event spirits in their respective categories the only slot left unaccounted for is one of the two in the Greek section, so it seems whatever that 9th spirit is it'll be from Greek mythology.
It's Ouranos. Although he was in v1.03, they gave him an encyclopedia slot in v1.04.

Ventara

Fuck! LV65 to get all SRs this time? Well we do have 4 weeks, so it's still doable for me, I guess, and I can probably get the Joker of Light this time.

Anyways, does anyone know how many copies are needed to purebreed an R? Not counting the ones needed to level break.

Fuck! LV65 to get all SRs this time? Well we do have 4 weeks, so it's still doable for me, I guess, and I can probably get the Joker of Light this time.

Anyways, does anyone know how many copies are needed to purebreed an R? Not counting the ones needed to level break.

Like 18. Not worth it in my opinion. At least not limited R's.

Ventara

Like 18. Not worth it in my opinion. At least not limited R's.

Damn, that's a lot. And I'm assuming its way more for a spirit with a low ATK/SPD? I guess I'll stick to PB the SRs, unless one of them is really good with a low cost. I kinda regret not doing Meretseger. At 2.0 cost, a PB Meretseger was amazing.

putermcgee

I'm going to be out of the country for three weeks of this event. This may be what gets me to stop playing so much. I'll have to accept the fact that I won't get all the Raid Boss spirits, but hopefully I can get at least one of each for my Spirit Encyclopedia.

What happens if the whole list has same compatibility (ie all 92 ), do you factor in regions also?

Also half the list in broken into nonfriends. I wonder why :/

In that case I pick an asian partner with the same element of my own.

I'm actually in good luck today.

Jurojin for my Asian account, Pachamac on my US account.

Ventara

Just highest compatibility.

Still it feels like I get UC's 90% of the time, C's and R's 9,5%, SR 0.5%. :/

Funny thing is that I'm actually going with the lowest compatibility. I feel like I've been getting more Rs this way, though I still get a ton of UCs and Cs. And I always pick my alt account, then AS, then EU and then AM.

Anyways, so the event is starting in 1:30, right guys? And it'll be the Wood boss, right? I have a Water day today, but it shouldn't matter since the boss is still a low level. Hoping I can get it up to 10 before I head to bed.

Top Bottom