• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

hydruxo

Ahh feels so good to finally kill Crota after hours upon hours!!! Got the shader and Word of Crota.

Obligatory team pic:

jUWet3r.jpg

Bogeypop

Glowhoooooooo

I'd trade the Helmet and the Shader for the Scout Rifle, but Bungie knows exactly what I want, so if I got it right away I'd have no reason to stay on their treadmill. </3

REJOICE INDEED!!! 2:30 AM BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!

Can I join the helmet-club thing, tho?

But you said you got the Word of Crota, no? People blessed by RNG aren't allowed.
But I'll make an exception for you since you poured your blood, sweat, and tears in this battle like the rest of us.

forrest

formerly nacire
Aight Gaf, finally off work and ready to kill Crota hard mode.

Need Crota on main 32 Hunter or full run on alt 32 Hunter. Plenty of sword experience.

Forrest_Crump

gdt

Just got Up for Anything from a vanguard package. My 2nd.

Crowd control, casade, and field scout/fitted stock/ hammer forged.

Ahh feels so good to finally kill Crota after hours upon hours!!! Got the shader and Word of Crota.

Obligatory team pic:

Soooo good. So happy I finally got one of the new primaries.

Here is us all getting lifted up by the fan by a random in the tower. A serendipitous moment indeed.

DDr2JB.jpg

But you said you got the Word of Crota, no? People blessed by RNG aren't allowed.

2 players in my fireteam got it, but not me. :(

All I got was the pulse rifle on the lanterns.

Just got Up for Anything from a vanguard package. My 2nd.

Crowd control, casade, and field scout/fitted stock/ hammer forged.

That sounds awesome. I have the same gun with bottom half damage, hammer forged and field scout.

Mindlog

Of course video capture messes up for the first time in months when I really wanted to make a video. Well I still have this.

Full size.
Is there a spot for me? Its not a problem if not, I should probably go to bed... just too exited for it.
lol :]
Good luck Silver and Consoms and everyone else. That strat makes it really easy.

noomi

Aaaaaand that's 3 hard crota downs in one day :D

scout rifle, hand cannon, pulse rifle get

Ripping video now and posting shortly.

lt519

Here's our raid from my shitty perspective. I was awful and basically panicked at the end, thank god we had a strong team. Skip to 6:20 for the good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqEM4dnw_JI&feature=em-upload_owner#action=share

Basic strategy with one titan. Have him throw a bubble at beginning but everyone needs to shoot the acolytes first. When the acolytes are down take the knights down to low health to generate 4 orbs per special kill. This will refill the Titan and give him plenty of orbs for later. Stand in the middle and DPS crota and inbetween have a couple people shoot boomers to stun them. Run to the towers for the Ogres and then repeat coming back out. Swordbearer has mask of third man to increase melee speed and uses Suros to regen health inbetween.

An odd thing happened where our swordbearer died and enrage happened at the same time, so I started to shoot the oversoul thinking it was from dying not enrage.

I was trying to switch to Suros to get health regen but it wasn't proc'ing and started with Praedyth's instead to preserve heavy ammo.

Easy way to beat the abyss.

Have 2 people make it to the end but have your friend die by the ogre spawn. Ogre continues shooting the dead orb and you kill that sob.

Top Bottom