• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
GafOpen.jpg

xMZcJn7.png

DGAF: Blanket love happens here.

Featuring:

The Mythocast - DestinyGAF's Own Occasionally-released Podcasthttp://www.spreaker.com/show/mythocast_1

• Episode 6 out now, covering the Reef and Trials of Osiris reveals.
  • Episode 7 out now, covering HoW response and E3 speculation: Episode Link
En9RjJl.jpg

VWJGIVa.jpg

mjU5mVq.jpg

(Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression)

lIzEcTB.jpg

TS8UjVF.jpg
FMfvcFi.png

aAEGjyL.jpg

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.

Shake dat Skolas:
vMn3g5.gif

noomi

In preparation for E3, we have started a custom group chat on twitch.

NeoGAF will most likely go down during E3 conferences, and this will allow us to chat with each other while we watch the conferences and also allow us to LFG while GAF is down.

The channel name is DGAF@E3, you can give me your twitch name and I will send you an invite to the chat. Once invited, you can also invite other users, so if I'm not around please feel free to invite anyone who would like to join.

Crude Guide on how to get into the channel (on the right side of the screen, first hit chat, then open the menu):

ocean

Banned
It's got the ♦ Seal of Quality. True thread.

What's all this about Twitch invites?

Edit: just saw Noomi post that right above me :p I'm alejavierp on Twitch, send me an invite! :)

Omni

NeoGAF will most likely go down during e3 conferences, and this will allow us to chat with each other while we watch the conferences and also allow us to LFG while GAF is down.

The channel name is DGAF@E3, you can give me your twitch name and I will send you an invite to the chat. Once invited, you can also invite other users, so if I'm not around please feel free to invite anyone who would like to join.

Crude Guide on how to get into the channel (on the left side of the screen, first hit chat, then open the menu):

BQ8By60l.jpg
My username is randomrosso. :)

NeoGAF will most likely go down during e3 conferences, and this will allow us to chat with each other while we watch the conferences and also allow us to LFG while GAF is down.

Crude Guide on how to get into the channel (on the left side of the screen, first hit chat, then open the menu):

http://i.imgur.com/BQ8By60l.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

All aboard

Cosmos_man

Zoidberg

My twitch name is jiza88, thanks!

Vitanimus

so I'm thinking of hopping into this again after not playing for many many months, but I have the summer completely free so... I stopped playing around November so I haven't touched the first two expansions and never cleared a raid. is it pretty easy for someone just starting out/returning to get caught up? don't wanna jump into raids or pvp and be shot down (lol) because I have dated equipment or have never run the raid before.

did they ever improve the clan system too? I remember being part of EU gaf but it wasn't very integrated in the game

noomi

OK, I sent out all the invites for now, I'll be back later, really need to eat.

Others in the channel can also invite you. Will come back and check after a bit and invite anyone I might have missed.

LTWood12

NeoGAF will most likely go down during E3 conferences, and this will allow us to chat with each other while we watch the conferences and also allow us to LFG while GAF is down.

Crude Guide on how to get into the channel (on the right side of the screen, first hit chat, then open the menu):

Please invite: LTWood12

Thanks!

gunawi

Gunawi122.

Thanks.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I rolled a second HB with unflinching, hidden hand and injection mold but the scopes are only eagle, tacsys and longview. Any of those scopes good?

Deku Tree

so I'm thinking of hopping into this again after not playing for many many months, but I have the summer completely free so... I stopped playing around November so I haven't touched the first two expansions and never cleared a raid. is it pretty easy for someone just starting out/returning to get caught up? don't wanna jump into raids or pvp and be shot down (lol) because I have dated equipment or have never run the raid before.

did they ever improve the clan system too? I remember being part of EU gaf but it wasn't very integrated in the game

Welcome back.

Yes it's very easy to catch up. There are seveRal leveling guides in the OP that are worth reading.

Nobody uses the clan system really although it is about the same now. There's a list of active clans in the OP.

Most people look for people to play with in this thread. I personally find it extremely easy to always find people to play with just by posting in this thread for what I am looking to play.

The new HoW expansion made it very accessible to get caught up and reduced the grind considerably. Much easier to hit level cap, a lot fewer resources required to level up armor and gear, more variety of activities you can do to get higher light level gear.

Unfortunately the clan system is the same, and not well utilized. People generally don't do much with it aside from get the two associated trophies. There's a link in the OP with a bunch of Gaf clans, most of which still have open spots and you can join even without admin approval. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Sane_Man

So I was playing Trials and everyone in the game got red barred and now I suddenly can't hear anyone in party chat. They can hear me fine. I've tried re-starting, playing with the audio options on both my PS4 and Destiny and no luck.. anyone had anything similar happen??

Dave_6

I'm DaveS_78 on Twitch

Sorry for the delay folks. Last I checked we were at 19888 posts... then everyone woke up. Keeping track/posting the new OT was a pain since I'm at my sister-in-law's graduation plus mobile sucks. These new OTs always pop up at the worst times for me :p

Should be able to access a PC soon and update wall of shame, add Skolas dancing gif, etc.

The real Destiny OT♦24 starts here

Lol perfect :)

Mindlog

I rolled a second HB with unflinching, hidden hand and injection mold but the scopes are only eagle, tacsys and longview. Any of those scopes good?
Longview comes in two variants.
SLR 10 is very similar to Shortgaze. It just zooms a little more and has more AA. I don't know for certain how well it works with Unflinching, but so far I like it.
SLR 20 has a much bigger zoom with little AA. I didn't like the scope too much.

Thanks noomi! I'd love an invite.

Twitch id: captscience

Deku Tree

Sorry for the delay folks. Last I checked we were at 19888 posts... then everyone woke up. Keeping track/posting the new OT was a pain since I'm at my sister-in-law's graduation plus mobile sucks. These new OTs always pop up at the worst times for me :p

Should be able to access a PC soon and update wall of shame, add Skolas dancing gif, etc.

You are allowed to post it a little early. Nothing wrong with making a new OT at 19888 posts or a little earlier. Everyone else does.

Vitanimus

Welcome back.

Yes it's very easy to catch up. There are seveRal leveling guides in the OP that are worth reading.

Nobody uses the clan system really although it is about the same now. There's a list of active clans in the OP.

Most people look for people to play with in this thread. I personally find it extremely easy to always find people to play with just by posting in this thread for what I am looking to play.

The new HoW expansion made it very accessible to get caught up and reduced the grind considerably. Much easier to hit level cap, a lot fewer resources required to level up armor and gear, more variety of activities you can do to get higher light level gear.

Unfortunately the clan system is the same, and not well utilized. People generally don't do much with it aside from get the two associated trophies. There's a link in the OP with a bunch of Gaf clans, most of which still have open spots and you can join even without admin approval. Let me know if you have any other questions!

thanks both! will probably post a bit more once i've got my bearings with equips and all the changes over the past months.

Lnkn52

It's okay, we were confident you'd pull through....there was no panic amongst us.

Simonnnnn

Awesome :)

ManxWraith

Namikaze1

One more for gold on my Titan. No mercury this week for me. Not that I wanted to go there anyway. Just wanted the helmets and I got all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom