• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I draft you for Monday evening Trials fun?

Most definitely! Not sure right now but I might be taking Wicked's spot as the Unstabie assistant Sunday night if he's streaming again then and/or Monday. I'm sure we could rope in another Gaf hero to help Monday night regardless :)

LTWood12

Most definitely! Not sure right now but I might be taking Wicked's spot as the Unstabie assistant Sunday night if he's streaming again then and/or Monday. I'm sure we could rope in another Gaf hero to help Monday night regardless :)

Perfection. Thanks Doc.

phen0m24

Nami, would you want to help with Skolas? 2 at Skolas. :(

One for Skolas

365 solar weapons anyone?

:)

We had him down to about 10% and wiped. :(

In preparation for E3, we have started a custom group chat on twitch.

NeoGAF will most likely go down during E3 conferences, and this will allow us to chat with each other while we watch the conferences and also allow us to LFG while GAF is down.

The channel name is DGAF@E3, you can give me your twitch name and I will send you an invite to the chat. Once invited, you can also invite other users, so if I'm not around please feel free to invite anyone who would like to join.

Crude Guide on how to get into the channel (on the right side of the screen, first hit chat, then open the menu):

Add me please :D

Username is imPokerFace

thanks!

I had a couple buddies run my son through his first CE normal. His level 28 Hunter found some Striders and a Black Hammer. That sniper still eludes me! What a great feeling watching my son get his first real weapons.

Cheers

Langy

So who wants to do some trials for an hour or so?

Not looking at flawless runs (best i've got before is 8), however i would like to run it just to try to get the helmet plus however far after that we go.

add Langoit on psn and we'll go when we get 3!

hydruxo

NeoGAF will most likely go down during E3 conferences, and this will allow us to chat with each other while we watch the conferences and also allow us to LFG while GAF is down.

The channel name is DGAF@E3, you can give me your twitch name and I will send you an invite to the chat. Once invited, you can also invite other users, so if I'm not around please feel free to invite anyone who would like to join.

Crude Guide on how to get into the channel (on the right side of the screen, first hit chat, then open the menu):

Hype-atize me cap'n, mine is hydruxo

everydaymath

Palocca

So who wants to do some trials for an hour or so?

Not looking at flawless runs (best i've got before is 8), however i would like to run it just to try to get the helmet plus however far after that we go.

add Langoit on psn and we'll go when we get 3!

I just sent you a friend request. PSN: theFLYINGPIGEON

Daemul

Daemul33

raindoc

my twitch username is thesilverhawaiian

WipedOut

Invite - wip3dout please

todd360

OP images updated. Mythocast image changed back to the OG one since Todd liked it better and Episode 7 is no longer the new hotness.

@Todd: shoot me a PM if you ever have another image you want to update for it.

For ToO helmets? Or Skolas kills/dances? Something else entirely? I'll be back tomorrow evening and should be able to help with any of the above then!

Thanks LT! Graduations are worse than Scrota BibleThump

I'll make a new image once we move on to taken king stuff probably. So after I get some e3 art lol.

Yo that dancing in front of skolas gif is hilarious.

figadapaura

Okay. Barney in the OP killed me. /dead

In other news just realised I got a Hygiena Noblesse with:

Full Auto
Explosive rounds
Spray and Play

It's not an optimal setup but it's going to be fun as hell having full auto with explosive rounds and super fast reload >.< plus it's bright pink and goes with my shader equipped at the moment :p

Will be my PvE goto fun weapon for sure!

Disker

Hi, if anyone is at Skolas, i am willing to help. Full Gjallie etc. Also looking for a decent ToO group (just want the Dogcage). I am pretty decent, got a kd of 2.2 on skirmish and 1.7 on Control (or as i call it Clusterfuck).
Can do trails now or in 2 hours.

Just add me: Disker

Kukawaki

Inv plz! Kukawaki

ich00

So after killing Skolas a few times last night, and a few times in the previous weeks, I think I'm done with that fight. Unless the changes make it more manageable, it just no fun. It probably doesn't help that I haven't gotten one drop in about 5 or 6 kills (I got the Elder Cipher from 34).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom