• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_6

Thanks to Macello and captscience for letting me run two PoE 34s with them last night! Wasn't bad at all and got Her Benevolence from one of them. Didn't get a cipher though so I need to run one more 34 and maybe I can finally attempt a 35 before reset.

You are allowed to post it a little early. Nothing wrong with making a new OT at 19888 posts or a little earlier. Everyone else does.

I understand this. Unfortunately I had other obligations at the time like supporting my family plus technical difficulties like I said. Sorry I didn't pick your title suggestion.

It's okay, we were confident you'd pull through....there was no panic amongst us.

lol yeah, I noticed... ;)

ocean

Banned
I understand this. Unfortunately I had other obligations at the time like supporting my family plus technical difficulties like I said. Sorry I didn't pick your title suggestion.

Being "late" by a margin of like 1% is nothing to apologize for man. And I'm not just saying that cause I like this title better either :p

It'll go so well with that GIF...

phen0m24

drizzzzzy I may need to send out the drizz signal

Wall of Shame and subtitle gif updated.

My OT negligence will be preserved for all time with the 20,056 OT23 posts listed in the wall of shame. ;_;

That new OT smell.
crazy-gif.gif

6Pfs2pz.gif

Namikaze1

Narmer, avert your eyes. You don't need to see this.
He gone?

Okay.

WOOOOOOOO! An exotic shard! :D
CHYzOoEXAAAWM2y.jpg:orig

Will shard later. Gonna make a vid of it too.

Agent

Any ToO groups with an open space for an average PvPer? I really want to get to 5 wins on my Warlock for the helmet.

PSN: phantom8324

Back from a 4-1 situation to win. Enemy Team choked.

Teams get greedy and complacent when they have a big lead like that. Sometimes that's all it takes to win a round or two, and then they panic, ceding another 2 or 3 more for the comeback. We've won quite a few games like that. Always gets the heart pounding but so satisfying.

OP images updated. Mythocast image changed back to the OG one since Todd liked it better and Episode 7 is no longer the new hotness.

@Todd: shoot me a PM if you ever have another image you want to update for it.

drizzzzzy I may need to send out the drizz signal

For ToO helmets? Or Skolas kills/dances? Something else entirely? I'll be back tomorrow evening and should be able to help with any of the above then!

Good job on the OT Drizz. Don't envy you having to go to a graduation today!

Thanks LT! Graduations are worse than Scrota BibleThump

Definity

Narmer, avert your eyes. You don't need to see this.
He gone?

Okay.

WOOOOOOOO! An exotic shard! :D
CHYzOoEXAAAWM2y.jpg:orig

Will shard later. Gonna make a vid of it too.
lol. I mad a video of sharding a horn once and sent it to a buddy. Have not heard from him since.

LTWood12

OP images updated. Mythocast image changed back to the OG one since Todd liked it better and Episode 7 is no longer the new hotness.

@Todd: shoot me a PM if you ever have another image you want to update for it.

For ToO helmets? Or Skolas kills/dances? Something else entirely? I'll be back tomorrow evening and should be able to help with any of the above then!

Thanks LT! Graduations are worse than Scrota BibleThump

Could I draft you for Monday evening Trials fun?

ExVicis

All I wanted was a helmet, now I'm flying to Mercury. Thanks a lot Tears and Gaz, great games!

Congrats! I still need a helmet, I had no luck yesterday, the one time I get above 3 wins and i didn't get the double win boon.

I just want a cool helm for my Warlock why am I fated to have these awful ones?!

Deku Tree

No worries. No reason to apologize. I only said that about making the OT because in the past I know you have stated that you were waiting until the last page of posts for various reasons. And I saw you ask Ghaleon about it in the last OT but I didn't see him respond to you but maybe I missed it.

bitsurugi

It was not happening for either of us, I'm probably going to stay far away from ToO for the rest of the weekend. Might pick up a gold package for my Hunter but that would be it.

Thanks to Bitsurugi for joining!

Np man, too bad for the last matches, we were on a steamroll till that. But hey, i am glad for another 8 win package, it's the best reward in ToO after a few Mercury trips.

All I wanted was a helmet, now I'm flying to Mercury. Thanks a lot Tears and Gaz, great games!

Awesome, congrats raindoc! Tears and Gaz are great players.

No worries. No reason to apologize. I only said that about making the OT because in the past I know you have stated that you were waiting until the last page of posts for various reasons. And I saw you ask Ghaleon about it in the last OT but I didn't see him respond to you but maybe I missed it.

Yeah, it's all good dude. Haven't heard from Ghaleon in little while so oh well. One of these new OTs will eventually happen when I'm not falling asleep/moving/out of town... someday. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom