• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

SonComet

0.2, only clash. And lately I've been doing worst than ever. I am extremely slow at sniping and the only void weapons I have are Dry Rot and The Chosen.
I know this is looked down upon here. But I hate playing PVP without my best gear for a bounty. So I left the thorn bounty in my inventory until a couple friends got annoyed with me never doing it and just let me kill them in rumble. Otherwise I would've had it done after a few nights on my own even with how badly I was playing with word of crota and atheons epilogue. So maybe you can have some friends help you do it that way. Prepare for lots of hate mail through the PSN though.

Namikaze1

Depending on the time, I'd love to do this.
I haven't decided on the time yet. Like I wrote in the PM I sent to Drizzay, I'm waiting till I get a full team so that we can discuss a time that will work best for us all.

I personally am available all weekend long this weekend.

Phew. Just played my last match for a Mercury run and during one of the last rounds in the last 10 seconds while standing on the capture point me and my teammate get a blackscreen with the "lost connection to destiny servers" message, and the third guy vanished from player list for a while. Then it reconnected and just started a new round with that one as a (our only) loss. Got lucky! I really thought it bugged me out of a flawless run for the second time this weekend.

noomi

This is the only week I haven't done a flawless run and haven't completed all 3 night falls, I don't feel right about it....

Also true detective kind of sucks this season :/ halt and catch fire up next!

Kyoufu

This is the only week I haven't done a flawless run and haven't completed all 3 night falls, I don't feel right about it....

Let's go Noomi. Let's go flawless. LET'S GO.

Namikaze1

The season is just not as good as the amazing first season. I'm gonna keep watching spcause there's only two episodes left and I honestly want to know how it'll end but the story just isn't as captivating as season 1's.
That's right, New Haven area, was it?

I lived in CT growing up and went to college in Providence, RI.
yep.

Good run indeed. I'll be down for runs as always.

Want to run after you eat, Slammin? I usually don't suggest that haha

Totally missed this post. I just got done watching the last few episodes of Death Note.

I probably won't be on again until 5:30ish pst if you or anyone else wants to run trials.

They just got eliminated...some serious camping by the other team in that last game

Yeah, I didn't play too great, too many mistakes and a nova bomb fail as bad as some of my fist of fails. Last game had a real laggy guy as well, died like 3 seconds after getting sniped.

Thanks for the run xplicit and DrLawyerCop, nice to play with some new people.

Yeah, I didn't play too great, too many mistakes and a nova bomb fail as bad as some of my fist of fails. Last game had a real laggy guy as well, died like 3 seconds after getting sniped.

Any time man, you played great. I'm better on my hunter. Always looking for trials teams.

They just got eliminated...some serious camping by the other team in that last game

Nice runs. 2 really laggy teams but the last team had a guy that made it terrible. I didn't play great most of the games myself. Need a break :p My reflexes diminish after playing trials for 3+ hours straight.

Top Bottom