• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

ethomaz

Banned
I've been given the Thorn bounty, but I am considering deleting it. There is no way I can do the Crucible part. My statistics speak for themselves.
It is not that hard... you need 500 points in Crucible with Void:

+5 points per kill
-2 points per death

So if you have 0.4 or better k/d ratio you can end the bounty.

Haybro

Lol, there is a guy from the Shoot first kiss later clan going against professor broman in trials right now.

I don't know him as a gaffer though, his Psn is deadly tacos. Let's go team SEXY!

Edit, nm they already lost :(

LTWood12

Lol, there is a guy from the Shoot first kiss later clan going against professor broman in trials right now.

I don't know him as a gaffer though, his Psn is deadly tacos. Let's go team SEXY!

Edit, nm they already lost :(

Really enjoyed playing w/ you & Lnkn the other night. Just think how good we would be if I had been on an actual controller!

It is not that hard... you need 500 points in Crucible with Void:

+5 points per kill
-2 points per death

So if you have 0.4 or better k/d ratio you can end the bounty.

0.2, only clash. And lately I've been doing worst than ever. I am extremely slow at sniping and the only void weapons I have are Dry Rot and The Chosen.

LTWood12

0.2, only clash. And lately I've been doing worst than ever. I am extremely slow at sniping and the only void weapons I have are Dry Rot and The Chosen.

Play Control-gives you better map awareness and gives you a visual cue of where the opposition is.
Use Voidwalker
All your grenade, melee, and super kills will count toward the bounty.
Use a Shotgun
Play defensively-Walk, don't run. If you get shot take cover and try to recover.

Saw someone get a Ghjallahorn! GREAT run you guys. Ended up with a Truth and Casque helmet. Probably the smoothest Raid ive done!

Anyone up for VoG HM?

My god finally getting Fatebringer to drop is the best thing to happen to me in this game. I get (what I think is) the best overall weapon in the game and then a few hours of my time every week is freed up from having to play through that raid.

Anyone want to help (help carry) my new titan to 5 wins in Trials? I am great company and tell great jokes (rarely on the jokes front).

I'll owe you a favor!

If it's helps I've gone Flawless 4 times now so I know how to play. I'm just using a new character.

Haybro

Really enjoyed playing w/ you & Lnkn the other night. Just think how good we would be if I had been on an actual controller!

Yeah, that was a definite fun run. We'll have to play again when you're not watching the unbreakable kimmy schmidt, haha.

I somehow still have visiting the lighthouse on my destiny bucket list...

Shito

Saw someone get a Ghjallahorn! GREAT run you guys. Ended up with a Truth and Casque helmet. Probably the smoothest Raid ive done!

Anyone up for VoG HM?
Yeah thanks for the run guys, that was very fun!
Where we learnt that Indiana Jones theme works best for the abyss...

My girlfriend got the Horn, and her first one at that! Excuse her for the lack of meltdown, she's actually quite shy on the mic (whereas she's not *at all* in real life, go figure...). She also got Dragon's Breath and the Fang (her first arc primary)
, but all she wanted was the Word of Crota...
Don't worry, I'll make her take good care of that Horn before it is nerfed to the ground! :D

Lnkn52

I can help.

Open your front door, walk outside. Voila.

That'll be $20. I'll PM you my PayPal info shortly.
Damn $20?! I'll help you go outside for $10.

Yeah, that was a definite fun run. We'll have to play again when you're not watching the unbreakable kimmy schmidt, haha.

I somehow still have visiting the lighthouse on my destiny bucket list...
No way, you play very well. Maybe next time will try for real.

Namikaze1

So one thing I want to do before Taken King launches is do a flawless VoG Hard Mode run.

I want to set an attempt for this weekend. There will be livestream of course. I recall Drizzay talking about how he wants to do an attempt as well so hopefully he will be on board for this.

We all have done flawless normal Crota and some like myself have done flawless normal VoG. Let's see if we can do flawless hard VoG.

First, I need to find a team who wants to tackle this with me.

Hyun Sai

I've been given the Thorn bounty, but I am considering deleting it. There is no way I can do the Crucible part. My statistics speak for themselves.

No need to rush it. If you can farm Crota Hard and get the Word of Crota, this void hand cannon makes the quest relatively easy.

So one thing I want to do before Taken King launches is do a flawless VoG Hard Mode run.

I want to set an attempt for this weekend. There will be livestream of course. I recall Drizzay talking about how he wants to do an attempt as well so hopefully he will be on board for this.

We all have done flawless normal Crota and some like myself have done flawless normal VoG. Let's see if we can do flawless hard VoG.

Let's do it.

phen0m24

Why on Hard? yikes. quick way to acid indigestion.

btkadams

I was able to do it in a day by using Word of Crota (void hand cannon from Crota hard raid), a void shotgun, and a void machine gun. Then just change your subclass to void so that your melee counts. It's a grind but it really isn't too bad.

Namikaze1

Fig needs to be on the team to make up for skipping out on Crota Hard Mode when it launched.

You could've been part of DGAF history, fig! :p

SnakeEyes

Banned
Will Destiny 2 be a standalone game or will it just be more updates, DLC and expansions? (Discussion DGAF)
What, and have Activision not be able to sell physical copies through retail stores?!

The base game releases will be new numbered iterations that will get physical releases in stores, with Collectors Editions and all.

Top Bottom