• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

noomi

Where do we find our emblem and stuff?

Anything useful to buy from Xur? The only thing I have that he's selling is the Crest of Alpha Lupi.

I just took a screencap of my emblem from Bungie.net , you can use the snipping tool to grab it then upload to imgur.

a2Wxpe3.jpg

Xur, has gauntlet engrams, are you feeling lucky today? ;)

Tecnniqe

Banned
Well, this is coming out nicely. I'm switching out the Destiny logo with GAF's later on.

Again, if you want to be added to the Anniversary pic, please send me a PM with a link to your emblem pic. Make sure it has your GT/PSN ID on it.
So what you want PMed is a PNG of just my emble right? Taken from a screen shot?

Kyoufu

I doubt people will be getting 27 coins a weak as easily and QUICKLY as they do now. I think it's a good thing though to make exotics harder to obtain(for people that haven't amassed hundreds of coins already).

I suppose it's a good idea to live in PoE28 for a day or two while we still can.

KxoZz

Well, this is coming out nicely. I'm switching out the Destiny logo with GAF's later on.

Again, if you want to be added to the Anniversary pic, please send me a PM with a link to your emblem pic. Make sure it has your GT/PSN ID on it.

Awesome. I'm in on this. PMing now.

9 wins away from being done with Clash. I also finished up 5k PvP kills on my Hunter last night. My Titan still needs about 900 so that will come with TTK.

I'm just going to finish getting 200/200 marks on all three toons this weekend and then enjoy TPP come Tuesday.

Also, running Monte Carlo in Clash last night was too fun. Nobody expects a bullet hose in the current meta. Bring up Sept 8th and 2.0!

Using low-res gifs kinda undermines the point conveyed in the OT29 TLW but hopefully people still get it. Better than the alternative of posting 90 GBs of gifs and having everyone flip out, haha.

New OT will be posted momentarily

GlamFM

Banned
I just took a screencap of my emblem from Bungie.net , you can use the snipping tool to grab it then upload to imgur.

Xur, has gauntlet engrams, are you feeling lucky today? ;)

I only find a way smaller one - where is it in the size you used?

noomi

Using low-res gifs kinda undermines the point conveyed in the OT29 TLW but hopefully people still get it. Better than the alternative of posting 90 GBs of gifs and having everyone flip out, haha.

New OT will be posted momentarily

Take your time man, it's still early, dgaf sleapin' ;)

I only find a way smaller one - where is it in the size you used?

When on the page hold cntrl and zoom in with your mouse wheel, take the screen, and then return page to normal 100% zoom ;)

kiguel182

I should really start thinking about buying a mic and better headphones.

I can barely understand what people are saying with that mono headset and I'm sure they don't understand what I'm saying that much better.

I'll probably play with more people here after TTK so I really should get on on that. Just don't want to spend a ton of money. Decisions, decisions...

I can barely understand what people are saying with that mono headset and I'm sure they don't understand what I'm saying that much better.

I'll probably play with more people here after TTK so I really should get on on that. Just don't want to spend a ton of money. Decisions, decisions...

What? I can't really hear you.

noomi

Why is Apotheosis Veil an Exotic

I asked myself the same question this morning when picking it up, not going to level it, just wanted it in my collection.

The PS4 Gold Headset is fantastic and frequently goes on sale. If you want something cheap, get the ps vita in-ear headset, goes for about $8 and the quality/sound/mic is very good.

Just get some Sony Golds, you can find them on sale quite often for 40-50 bucks

ocean

Banned
I asked myself the same question this morning when picking it up, not going to level it, just wanted it in my collection.

The PS4 Gold Headset is fantastic and frequently goes on sale. If you want something cheap, get the ps vita in-ear headset, goes for about $8 and the quality/sound/mic is very good.
Lol I have all the Exotic armor in the game maxed out and that's probably the only one I've literally never used. Like I think they forgot to add a perk or something :p

Mono headset works fine for me. Did you try fiddling with the audio settings for it? Like turn up your mic volume and stuff. Its not perfect ofcourse, but it does its job I think.

kiguel182

The Vita airbuds sound good. 40 dollars is more than I would like to spend on this.

Mono headset works fine for me. Did you try fiddling with the audio settings for it? Like turn up your mic volume and stuff. Its not perfect ofcourse, but it does its job I think.

I tried to lower game volume and all but the other players most often than not sound muddled. Maybe it's their headsets that suck but I feel that if it wasn't mono it would help.

Tjamato88

For the cheaper side of chat, $15 will get you the Vita in-ear headphones.

A good step up from that would be turtle beaches for around $40-$170, but these are $57.

Also for open ear headphone on the cheap, this is a pretty good deal, also turtle beach for $14.

And for a pretty much buy and done headset, I highly recommend the HyperX Cloud headset. It will set you back about $78, but worth it if you want quality and long life.

Astros are the more expensive gaming headsets, and are very high quality. steelseries is pretty good quality as well, and has a range of prices, but harder for me to lock down whats good and meh in the list of stuff they have.

I recommend anything other than the provided mic in most cases, as for some reason, the mic is easily blocked by lint, or debris which makes it almost impossible to talk to anyone in a meaningful way in party chat.

I will say I have run into a few players with the mono ear-phone that sounded awesome, but they are few and far between, so if you haven't invested a few bucks into a new headset, please consider doing so.

This isnt totally directed at you TJ, just wish to use your post as an example for people coming back, or not using mics in the first place to take notice hopefully.

I think I just heard Drizz get in his car and drive it off a cliff.
WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS FILTH?!

Oh wow thanks! I'll definitely take a look at those. The Vita headset might be perfect for me. I've been watching CAG for good deals on the Gold headset or the Silver one too.

ocean

Banned
I'm still a little confused about Legendary Marks.

I mean they tell me I'll get them for the first 3 Vanguard Heroic Strikes I do in a week, but then they tell me there's no limit to how many I can earn in a week?

Everything sounds like they understand the. Game was too grindy. This is positive. But I feel gating Legendary marks too restrictively might end up leaving us (players with 3x characters used to doing a bunch of crap throughout the week) being artificially "done" very easily, and consequently earning everything more slowly than we're used to (Marks, Coins, Motes etc)

Frenden

Banned
Well I bought the digital CE a few weeks back, so I'm curious if I fall in the bucket of "get some special shit after launch" or not.

They mentioned it was for those that pre-ordered before that announcement, but I honestly don't remember when that was.

Here's to hoping they make good on their statements...

I preordered the Digital CE day one and am super curious what else they're going to toss our way.

I mean, in a way, won't that just piss people off all over again who want everything? Us Digital CE guys will have stuff they won't potentially.

It might just be a free exotic engram or something.

Top Bottom