• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyka

Banned
So.. did Bungie mention if Xur would carry the Year 2 versions of earlier exotics, or exclusively new year 2. I know he sells old engrams, but I'm more wondering about the updated old exotics that are brought forward.

I sort of hope to see him sell a year 2 Ram, since I have horrible luck with drops.

We actually have no idea what exactly Xur does in Year 2!

Also IF Xur shows up this Friday, do NOT think that what he brings this Friday will be what he brings in the proper Year 2.

We are still in limbo 1.5, so we can't look at anything as fact.

Question about "Infuse" so to make the weapon i have deal more damage, I need to only infuse weapons that deal more damage or can i infuse any legendary?

I finally beat Nami on the wall of shame! #rekt

Nice job on the OT Hawk. I see some things I have said in there.

2.0 has been meh so far but still looking forward to TTK. Gonna get my Flawless trophy in King's Fall!

noomi

Yo, if anyone fancies a Crota run normal or hard, hit me up.

I'll be in-game... doing.... stuff

Great OT! Thanks for all you've done for the community Hawkian. Year one has been awesome and I definitely enjoyed reading everyones favorite memories. Year 2 is shaping to be even more exciting and I look forward to playing with more of you guys and making more memories in the year to follow. See you out there guardians!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm so proud to be a part of such a fantastic new OT. Great work, Hawk.
Your post was such a great journey backward through all the ups and downs of the game's first year, I really appreciated all the effort you put into it. Including your thoughts was a no-brainer.
Just noticed I was in that mix up there. Honored.

Thanks Hawkian - you've spent time taking my offspring, my friends, people in FRANCE lol Javi through the raid..

You sir, are epic. :)
The honor is mine, Colonel. *salutes*

Frenden

Banned
I guess I'm gonna be a pulse rifle convert. Been using the Red Death. I hate this meta already.

I'm using Red Death and a goddamn Spare Change. Spare Change. The bastard stepbrother of a Pilgrim.

Oh well. I'm hoping that some year two exotics will shake up this kinda lame meta. Jade Rabbit, maybe!

Also, THIRTY OTs!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Great OT! Thanks for all you've done for the community Hawkian. Year one has been awesome and I definitely enjoyed reading everyones favorite memories. Year 2 is shaping to be even more exciting and I look forward to playing with more of you guys and making more memories in the year to follow. See you out there guardians!
I appreciate it. :) I'm crazy excited too.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
R.I.P Mobile Gaf ;__;

Once again the purple ball proves to be the best part of this update.

I wanna be on a card :(
Yes, let's all quickly advance this thread to page 2 so as to spare our Mobile GAFmates.

lnkn is the man with the plan for the grimoire. I hear that if you ask nicely and provide him with exactly 52 rupees there's a good chance he can make it happen.

Im a sad panda because im on ios and those gifs at the OT dont work for me 😞

And im pretty sure i have not seen the majority of them 😕

Yes, let's all quickly advance this thread to page 2 so as to spare our Mobile GAFmates.

lnkn is the man with the plan for the grimoire. I hear that if you ask nicely and provide him with exactly 52 rupees there's a good chance he can make it happen.
I'm broke!

I guess I'll have to run around in some tall grass for awhile.

Juraash

New OT up, work is finally almost over and soon I can get some hours with Destiny.

I wish I had some spare pto to bring next week. The hype is real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom