• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermas

Gunsmith clip that was posted in the last OT made my mind melt... We can use junk ARs (or whatever we hate) to (edit) Infuse our super special weapons to a higher level?

Sabotage

shooting aliens and shit!
arnienfriends.gif

MoogPaul

I got back in about a week or so ago. I never played the DLC so i just picked up the digital edition. Could use some buddies seeing as my ps4 list looks pretty inactive these days. Hit me up at moogpaul, I'm on vacation for a bit so I'm on at all odd hours these days lol

Nice post, Hawkian. Good read.

Didn't think I'd be here, but here I am. One year down, let's make the next one even better.

just read the OT, great job Hawkian

Remember that time we were two-manning the Deathsinger and my Gjallarhorn dropped? Or when I finally managed to take down Crota? Good times, man, good times.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Im a sad panda because im on ios and those gifs at the OT dont work for me ��

And im pretty sure i have not seen the majority of them ��
oh, uhhh, ios huh

i'll put them as links to GIFs, some are huge though!
Nighthawk vs. Crota
Atheon vs. Arc Blade
One in a million.
TOO SEXY
Gjallarhorn is the solution to all problems
A fine duel. Good show!
Yay new thread!

Layout looks horrible on mobile though.
Sorry about that. Do any of them not? :-/ The basic layout is identical to the last 5 or so of them.

Damn. Doesn't seem to be account wide. I don't want to do this three times each week lol

Edit - IT IS! Just needed to pick up the guns on my alts and I gained the rep!

Klyka

Banned
Gunsmith clip that was posted in the last OT made my mind melt... We can use junk ARs (or whatever we hate) to (edit) Infuse our super special weapons to a higher level?

yes. So basically if you find legendaries of a higher attack/defense that you don't want to use, you can use them to update legendaries of a lower attack/defense to higher number values.

This is especially cool for class items, because that allows you to update items you like the look of and keep them with you without losing defense.

Tovarisc

Known issues/bugs
• Some players are able to access Emblems and Shaders from the Weapons Pack, SUROS Arsenal Pack and Collector's Edition Exotic Guardian Class Items before 9/15/2015. All items will be made available to eligible players on 9/15/2015. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion that may have been caused.

• We're aware of an issue where Patrols and Faction-specific Quests are not granting the expected rewards upon completion. These rewards will be granted as expected for these activities starting on 9/15/2015. Patrols and Faction-specific Quests completed before this time will not retroactively grant rewards.

• We're aware of an issue where players may experience a Destiny application crash/freeze when multiple status effects are active. We're actively investigating this matter.

• Xbox One players who have purchased The Taken King Collector's Edition Upgrade via the in-game prompt are unable to install the added content at this time. We're aware of this matter and are actively investigating.
https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/152554085/0/0

Nice post, Hawkian. Good read.

Didn't think I'd be here, but here I am. One year down, let's make the next one even better.

Remember that time we were two-manning the Deathsinger and my Gjallarhorn dropped? Or when I finally managed to take down Crota? Good times, man, good times.

How could I forget lol. I was more excited about that ghorn than you :p

E92 M3

Known issues/bugs
• Some players are able to access Emblems and Shaders from the Weapons Pack, SUROS Arsenal Pack and Collector's Edition Exotic Guardian Class Items before 9/15/2015. All items will be made available to eligible players on 9/15/2015. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion that may have been caused.

• We're aware of an issue where Patrols and Faction-specific Quests are not granting the expected rewards upon completion. These rewards will be granted as expected for these activities starting on 9/15/2015. Patrols and Faction-specific Quests completed before this time will not retroactively grant rewards.

• We're aware of an issue where players may experience a Destiny application crash/freeze when multiple status effects are active. We're actively investigating this matter.

• Xbox One players who have purchased The Taken King Collector's Edition Upgrade via the in-game prompt are unable to install the added content at this time. We're aware of this matter and are actively investigating.
https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/152554085/0/0

They forgot special order items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom