• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Berry

Banned
Iron banner has to be the laggiest piece of shit game I have ever played. If there are any bungie employees in here can you please, for fucks sake, have local search options in this game?

Playing against people on the other side of the planet is not fun.

Sigh. Third time my 9/10 streak has been ended by unavoidable hammers. That last time made me extra salty because I was able to run from a bladedancer super, killed a warlock who was mid super(he was very low health) but hammers? No fucking way.

Deku Tree

I'm pretty bad at this seven Percision kills first curse thing… In siege of the Warmind the thralls bounce up-and-down too much…

... Hard to line up seven quick headshots.

Bizazedo

Nice, have bounties that requires PvP wins? Everyone is trying to do quests that don't require winning.

Crucible is horrible now.

Deku Tree

So to me Luke Smith's tweet pretty much confirmed that they'll be selling boost consumables for silver, if not raid loot boost consumables.

So to me Luke Smith's tweet pretty much confirmed that they'll be selling boost consumables for silver, if not raid loot boost consumables.

Nah he posted in here saying the opposite a few pages ago.

Couple things:

The Valorous/Heuristic/Indomitable Light were Three of Coins-like buffs sold by the Speaker for Motes+Planetary Materials (I honestly don't remember exactly what they cost, [but it was never Silver] I can't keep the entire economy in my head) but for a variety of bug-related reasons they were removed. They were also - as has been pointed out - in the data files before TTK shipped.

Someone PM me when Zoba hasn't talked about TLW for a month (seriously, move on). Clock starts now ;b

Volcynika

So since I finally got over 300 light, I should decrypt my exotics? Got like 8 of 'em!

Also, actually beat the raid last night, hooray!

BahamutPT

I don't really care if they sell Spark of Light like items for Silver. Several MMOs do it. It's just a way to "auto-unlock" current content without the initial grind in "outdated" content.

Fully levelling a subclass (besides maybe the initial one with that "Spark of Light") on the other hand, I'd feel kinda iffy. Maybe could be a one-time Spark of Light + Subclass level pack to boost a level 1 character.

Deku Tree

Nah he posted in here saying the opposite a few pages ago.

I must have missed this one, let me check his twitter page.

Ok this is reassuring... What it certainly doesn't explain is the "consumables are not returnable" line in the returns page of Tess.

Couple things:

The Valorous/Heuristic/Indomitable Light were Three of Coins-like buffs sold by the Speaker for Motes+Planetary Materials (I honestly don't remember exactly what they cost, [but it was never Silver] I can't keep the entire economy in my head) but for a variety of bug-related reasons they were removed. They were also - as has been pointed out - in the data files before TTK shipped.

Someone PM me when Zoba hasn't talked about TLW for a month (seriously, move on). Clock starts now ;b

maomaoIYP

The PvE part of the Imprecation quest requires you to get 7 kills quickly, three of which must be headshots in quick succession for triple tap to work.
If you space out your 7 kills it won't work.

GorillaJu

I don't mind paying for Spark of Light either. As said, it's basically outdated content, and I wish the leveling process from 1-40 was faster as it is.

well, everyone was complaining about the Chaperone quest ... NOW is the time to complain!

This HC is atrocious to use in pvp, and all the streaks must be acquired in ONE MATCh! it freaking resets???

i gonna use it forever in the tower when i get it, just to show how much trouble i pass to get it

Was rather excited for iron banner despite being only average at pvp. But Shotguns and hammers are so broken that I'm currently having zero fun.

Good thing I got the exotic sword strike and exotic Titan auto rifle quest to do.

maomaoIYP

well, everyone was complaining about the Chaperone quest ... NOW is the time to complain!

This HC is atrocious to use in pvp, and all the streaks must be acquired in ONE MATCh! it freaking resets???

i gonna use it forever in the tower when i get it, just to show how much trouble i pass to get it

You don't need a streak. Just headshot kills. I did it in one match of rumble. It was easy as hell.

noomi

For me in order of most frustrating/difficult to easiest.

Chaperone PvP Quest > Sword PvP Quest > Imprecation.

Nuszka

So the first footage of First Curse has emerged, so far it docent seem to be impressive at all, 8 bullets, 3 head shot kills usual stuff , the exotic buff is ok but not game changing, if you have a Hawkmoon stay with it - I do not have it just posting opinions from you tubers.
I will still get it in my collection though.

noomi

For XO if he reads this later today, 3D Printed Sleeper Simulant :)

lq1WMea.jpg
Source

So the first footage of First Curse has emerged, so far it docent seem to be impressive at all, 8 bullets, 3 head shot kills usual stuff , the exotic buff is ok but not game changing, if you have a Hawkmoon stay with it - I do not have it just posting opinions from you tubers.

Do you have a link? I assume it's on reddit?

I'm pretty bad at this seven Percision kills first curse thing… In siege of the Warmind the thralls bounce up-and-down too much…

... Hard to line up seven quick headshots.

Don't need 7 headshots, just 3 to proc triple tap. Rest can be body shots as long as they kill in one bullet.

I will try! I just got 6 in clash and then the match ended ;_;

Edit: Rumble was a mistake. This gun fires too slow. HCs...what happened! Back to 6v6!

Classic rumble should be the best place to do this imo. Still tons of pve players looking to get sword and tlw kills.

So it's like every other new weapon in the game, aside from swords?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom