• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any comprehensive details on Trials rewards?

Seems like tier packages from bounties can give good stuff. Are Lighthouse visits a lot better? How rare are armor drops when you win?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
My hackathon shirt reminded me of something...
kiSCoFZ.jpg
rip Iron Banana

we lost Kaikken.

reminder to the FT that ran last night:

NM KF - 11pm EDT - we will finish what we started.

1. rasengan1337
2. kinezo
3. gibbshift
4. angerd
5. ghazi/drizzay/MLG?
6. ghazi/drizzay/MLG? :)

Bogeypop

Need a third for Trials! Mercury awaits! Other member is going to go grab something to eat, so we'll start in an hour if you don't mind waiting.

OK FYI. The trials matchmaking bases off of the person on the team with the most wins on their card. Just had two super sweaty matches on a new card for myself and the fireteam leader with the third at 7 or 8 wins.

Zocano

welp 7-1, that last team was brutal

Matches are too sweaty and I got all I wanted from Trials this weekend (armor). The flawless doesn't mean much besides an emblem really but I would like it. Just too stressful right now.

Zocano

Looking for one for Trials. Mercury not guaranteed. spyder_ur or TheTylerDurden

Sorry, just got finished playing a bunch and too stressful to play a huge chunk.

edit: Is the Inward Lamp randomly rolled at 7 wins? I can't tell. Got Full Auto/Outlaw with a bunch of stability perks.

GlamFM

Banned
No interest in ToO, but I´d like to play some Destiny.

Anything else going down?

Somebody need hep with something?

Items I got from Trials:

5 Wins - 307 Winged Sun Greaves - Boots with Second Wind and extra Rocket Ammo.
Silver Tier Bounty - 207 Sublime Light Mark - Nothing fancy on this class item
Gold Tier Bounty - 305 The Tamarind - Rocket Launcher with Tracking and Field Scout.

Think I will skip the ugliness that can go along with trials if this is the loot.That and I suck so bad. I already get yelled at enough during Oryx Heroic.

flkraven

Anyone on XB1 running trials? I'm very average but just looking to play for about 45 minutes to see what it's all about

Gt flkraven

So whats the point in going to the Lighthouse again?

Did it on my second character and all I got was a shitty auto rifle. Not even an emblem. Thats not worth spending all that time and effort for. Guess the real loot is in the bounties now. Absolute bullshit.

Trials just got so much easier.

MrS

Banned
So whats the point in going to the Lighthouse again?

Did it on my second character and all I got was a shitty auto rifle. Not even an emblem. Thats not worth spending all that time and effort for. Guess the real loot is in the bounties now. Absolute bullshit.

Trials just got so much easier.
Your tyrannical regime is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom