• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

any streams?

Just keep looking at these two pictures:

E4YiAiP.jpg

ceUQVh8.jpg

There's your stream.

Pretty sure I read that you have to do a quest to unlock it to use.

In game informer article they said you dont have to do quest to get ghorn but you should because at end of quest you get to do something cool with it. What they meant exactly im not sure could be talking about it dropping from an engram buying from Xur or maybe upgrading at kiosk if already have one but they said don't need to do quest to get it but you should.

Melchiah

It's gonna be a long wait...
GR00xU7.jpg

Real first world problems bro. Harsh times.

You're really taking that approach here, on a forum where people constantly voice their annoyances about more or less minor issues in the grand scheme of things? You've got busy times ahead, if you're going to post that every time that happens.

J1CBd3o.gif

Zakalwe

Banned

Legitimately took me a second to see them.

The real new blight.

You're really taking that approach here, on a forum where people constantly voice their annoyances about more or less minor issues in the grand scheme of things? You've got busy times ahead, if you're going to post that every time that happens.

Only when people like you get actually aggravated by it. Which is thankfully quite rare.

Chill out. We're all in this together.

Wtf

Just got this

One Moment Please...

Destiny is temporarily at capacity. You will join the game in the order in which you connected.

Your Place in the queue: 14888

BUNGLE PLSSSS

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't even log out for TTK. I remember standing in the tower watching the quest markers show up around me. It was impressive. Apparently I'm 43698th in a queue this time.

Toddler

No big deal guys. Just gotta wait another 4.5 hours for Radio Shack to open so Bungie can replace the servers.

I'm going back to bed.....

Top Bottom